Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
ffxv_duscae_screenshoydlf2.png

Early next month will see the updated version of the Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae demo, announced Square-Enix on their Twitter account.

First hinted at to occur at the last pre-recorded Active Time Report that was focused on addressing player feedback, it now looks like a patch update to the demo will indeed be a reality. Expect to see adjustments made to the combat, camera angle and targetting improvements, as well as additional combat actions.

More details will likely be forthcoming.

Nova Crystallis

This is exciting. I now have an excuse to play the demo yet again for about the 10th time. I really do not mind if the changes are great as they say they are, but I really hope they add new quests or something to keep me interested again. I appreciate all of SE's dedication to making FF XV the best possible Final Fantasy, and it may become reality for all we know. I have so many games to play but I know for sure that I am going to go back to Episode Duscae. I made my cousin play the demo the other week and he loved it, but he complained about the camera A LOT. I never found the camera THAT bad, and it was only noticeable for me in the cave bit.

Back