A New Home?

Zachiri The Black

Vodka Warrior
Gil
It has been a very very long time since I've really been part of any type of forum. The first forum and really the only one I was ever active on was another Final Fantasy forum. I kinda got some pseudo forum celebrity starlight because at the time I was eleven or twelve and I claimed I had legitimately resurrected Aerith. Back then I didn't know what trolling was. I was just so much in denial I thought it was true and kept trying to find evidence to prove I wasn't full of sh*t. Ultimately I ended up giving up on it and as I posted more and more the forum kinda accepted me as I was a young kid filled with a delusion of grandeur and I made a small family. Eventually the forum went to crap and some stuff happened between the mods and some of the veteran posters who were my favorite people. So when they jumped ship to a new forum that one of the vets had made I jumped ship with them. That was at least 8-10 years ago now. As life kinda settles for a little while I decided I'd like to be apart of a forum family again and of course it's a good way to spend down time and stay mildly productive. I started with a Final Fantasy forum and I felt I needed to come back to one.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals and I'm a pretty open person so if you ever have a question feel free to ask. Now excuse me while I use these adorable cactaurs.
:lgooms::lgooms::lgooms::lgooms::lgooms::lgooms::lgooms:

Welcome to FFF!

You were pretty young then, but I'm sure you had some good memories. :) I hope you enjoy your time. We've all known each other for years, so pretty much grew up together with the series. If you have any questions, let me know!

Welcome! Enjoy your time here...you'll surely make a new family. The kind of family where everyone is like that crazy, drunken uncle, but a family nonetheless.
:sir:

Welcome to a corner of insanity

Welcome to FFF!

...I think there was a way to get her back, but it involved using cheat devices. :lew:

Well cheats always easily even had dialog in the game lol but nothing without outside help. Thank you guys for the welcome and the crazy uncle type of family sounds amazing. I like to drink a bit I must warn you all but I keep myself pretty tame. I'm a happy fun drunk most of the time and if I'm not I promise I won't go crazy on the forum :P. :D

Lol!

Welcome to the forum. I remember my first forum experience... It wasn't too pretty either. I do hope you enjoy your stay and get into the swing of becoming active on a forum again!

If you have any questions feel free to send someone on the Staff Team a Private Message!

Welcome! I hope you have a lovely stay. :x3:

We've a ton of fun activities and lovely people here. I hope you feel comfortable to become another fun part of our community! :P

Back