Khoriilya

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Garnet
FFXIV
Khoriilya Silverwolf
FFXIV Server
Lamia
This is a story that I wrote for my character on Star Wars: The Old Republic. Sorry, but the last chapter is NSFW.

I am working on one for my Final Fantasy 14 character.

Introduction
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Legends tell of a Druidess that lived a long time ago that was so in tune with the Force, she could communicate with nature. It is said that when she died, the animals and trees on all the planets cried in despair because they have lost a true friend.

The legend also tells that this Druidess would one-day return when the galaxy needed her most. When a warrior was needed to defend and protect Justice throughout the Galaxy, and stand up for those that could not do so themselves.

Chapter 1: The Girl and Her Wolf
Khoriilya woke slowly from her bed inside her makeshift hut in the wilderness of Alderaan. She was a girl of only nine, but she has lived on her own since her family was killed during a raid of slavers on her village. She was alone, except for her companion, a White Wolf she called Silvara.

She wiped the sleep from her yellow eyes as she slid out of bed, putting her feet into her fur boots. She slid her fur dress over her head, shielding her body from the crisp morning air. She looked at herself in a tiny mirror that hung in the corner as she tied back her snow-white hair.

"It will storm later," she muttered as she rubbed Silvara behind her ears. The Wolf nodded at the girl in clear understanding. She would have to get her hunting done early.

Ignoring the rumble in her stomach, she gathered her hand made bow and arrows and stepped outside. She wrapped her arms around her body and shivered before pressing on.

It did not take Khoriilya long to find her prey of the day. She came upon a deer drinking at her water spot.

"Calm the animal and we will feast," Silvara said in her mind. Khoriilya notched an arrow in her bow and pulls the string back.

"Be at peace and forgive me," She said in her mind to the deer, releasing the arrow. The arrow found its mark, even with her eyes closed.

As she carried her catch back to her tiny home, Silvara chasing at her heels, they were unaware of the creature that was hunting them.

Chapter 2: The Girl and Her Sorrow
It was well into the afternoon when Khoriilya finished skinning the dear. The wind and rain was starting to beat against her, but there was one last thing she needed to do before she went indoors.

Silvara came up to where Khoriilya had been working as she finished cleaning the meat from the bones.

"It's ready," Silvara said, her paws and fur were covered in mud. Khoriilya gather the bones into a sack and carried them to the hole that the wolf had dug. She started to gently bury them.

"We need to hurry!" said the wolf, starting to help Khoriilya cover the hole. When they had finished, the wind and hail started to come so hard that Khoriilya had to cover her face. She grabbed the sack with the salted meat and ran back inside her tiny hut, the wolf chasing after her.

Khoriilya bolted the door shut and leaned against it, sighing and closing her eyes in exhaustion. Her body hurt from the hard work of that day, and the fierce change in weather.

Later that evening, Khoriilya and Silvara sat down in the center of the hut to eat. A fire separated the two being as they slowly ate, but Khoriilya did not have much of an apatite. The sound of the wind, rain, and hail was starting to frighten her. But she felt there was something else out there...

There was suddenly a large crash against the walls of her hut outside. Khoriilya and Silvara sprung to their feet. There was another large crash and the wooden walls of the meager hut splintered around them. Khoriilya fell to her knees, covering her face.

In what seamed like an eternity, Khoriilya looked up and found herself looking into the red eyes of a great beast. It flew above her using great wings, and its feathers were the color of night itself. Khoriilya felt great darkness come from this creature, and it scared her. The created lifted a clawed hand and slashed at the girl, but Khoriilya instinctively leapt back, the claw ripping at her clothes.

The creature born from the dark side opened its massive jaws to swallow the little girl whole when Silvara jumped out from nowhere, her jaws latching onto the throat of the beast. The creature reared back in rage and flew up in the air with the wolf still attached to it's throat.

The created shook it's body high in the air and Silvara lost her grip, falling from the great height to the hard ground below, landing just a few feet from where Khoriilya watched her, dead. She ran to the body of the dead wolf, holding her in her arms when the creature quickly landed just a short distance away and gave a shriek of glee, anxious to make the kill.

"No!" Khoriilya cried out in horror and rage, staring at the creature as it walked towards her. She gritted her teeth and focused, breathing hard. Suddenly two bolts of electricity came from the clouds and struck the creature. The creature shrieked in agony as it died, the lifeless body crashing to the ground. All Khoriilya could do was sit there, holding the body of her former friend, and guardian.

Chapter 3: The Girls Awakening
Khoriilya sat against a tree in the damp and cold air before the dawn. Her clothes were torn and ruined from the night before as water dripped from her white hair. She held her legs to her chest and she cried into her knees at the sorrow she felt at having lost another dear person in her life, Silvara.

The body of the wolf lay near the crying girl. Khoriilya tried to force her mind to breath life into the wolf, bu no matter how much will she had, Silvara still laid motionless.

"Little girl, why do you cry?" came a woman's voice that seemed to be from all around where Khoriilya sat.

"My best friend that I loved dearly is dead," Khoriilya chocked through her sobs, never looking up.

Khoriilya felt a hand on her shoulder. It was the gentlest touch she has felt before that tragic day long ago. Khoriilya looked up and wiped the tears from her eyes. She stared in disbelief as she found herself in total whiteness. Before her stood a tall woman. She was nude, her pearly white skin seemed to glow in the light, and hand her long silvery hair falling over her breasts

Khoriilya stood and ran to the woman, hugging her tight around her waist as if she knew her all her life. The woman smiled and hugged the girl tight.

"My dear, sweet child," the woman said softly, "I will always be with you. You have a long journey ahead of you to fulfill your destiny." Silvara knelt down to look into the face of the trembling girl, holding her tight by the shoulders.

"You are a Druid, as I once was, and now you are the last. The galaxy is crying in fear. Darkness is threatening to engulf everything in existence, and it is up to you to save it. You must be strong, but you will not be alone. You will meet others in your journey, and I will be in your heart," Silvara finished, embracing the young girl.

Khoriilya held Silvara tight, burying her face into her bare shoulder. Her skin felt warm and comforting to the touch. "What must I do," she asked, frightened.

"You must travel to Tython, and there you will become a Jedi, "Silvara said, rubbing Khoriilya's back.

"How?"

"A stranger will come and take you. Trust in him, for your destiny is shared with his, for your souls are older than the stars themselves. He will lead you to others. Trust in the Knights who fight against the darkness. My time runs short now. I love you, my child."

"Please stay!" Khoriilya started to cry in grief as Silvara started to fade. Her form turned into a mist and went into the small child.

~ ~

The Jedi Knight Danzyr traveled through the cold forests of Alderaan. He was in a hurry to return to the Jedi Temple on Tython to report the terrible news he had learned to the council. He held his Jedi robes tight around him as he ran to block out sharp bite of the cold wind. He had been traveling for hours when he came upon a girl standing before him. Her yellow eyes seemed to stare deep into his soul. Her white hair draped over her small body that was barely covered in a fur dress.

His senses tingled as he stared upon the girl. The hair stood on the back of his neck. He instantly felt the strong presence of the Force within this tiny girl. But it was much stronger then he had ever felt. He held out his hand to the girl, who shyly took it.

"Come with me, and I will help you," he said to the girl, smiling. Together, they both walked in the direction of the spaceport.

Chapter 4: The Girl’s Dance with the Emperor
Khoriilya could feel the cold metal coming from the walls of the Emperor's fortress as she walked down the corridor. She was on a desperate mission for the Republic, and she felt that the fate of the Galaxy rested on her.

Her Padawan followed close behind her, looking around nervously with her hand on her lightsaber. The red lights from the ceiling reflected off of the young Twi'leks blue skin as she ran to catch up with her Master.

Without warning, the red lightsaber of one of the Imperial guards came at Khoriilya as he leapt through the air at her. Khoriilya quickly activated both her lightsabers to deflect the attack when she say the figure of the Emperor behind his guard.

Khoriilya held off the guard as she quickly looked at her Twi'lek Padawan, and she could see the hatred in her only eye when the Padawan used the Force to jump at the Emperor, activating her lightsaber in mid air.

"No Ondrial'safa!" Khoriilya cried off as she finished delivering the killing blow to the Imperial, "He is too powerful for you!"

Khoriilya could only watch helplessly as the fully robed Emperor repeatedly shocked the Twi'lek girl with Force Lightning. The purple lightning nearly blinded her as Ondrial'safa lay on the ground helpless.

Khoriilya ran as fast as she could to her Padawan as the Emperor activated his red lightsaber, watching the Jedi Master as she jumped at him. He easily deflected her lightsaber and returned her every blow.

"Ondrial'safa!" Khoriilya cried out desperately to her as she tried to hold off the Emperor, but he was too strong for her. The Twi'lek lay on the floor breathless, smoke rising from her burns.

Khoriilya knew she was hopelessly over matched. She came to peace at the realization that this is her final moments as the Emperor overcame her defenses and the blade of his lightsaber went through her chest.

She felt her life leaving her as she heard the Emperor laugh in glee. She closed her eyes and finally felt at peace.
~~
Khoriilya quickly opened her eyes as S'rinity shook her awake. Khoriilya was breathing hard and drenched in sweat as the nightmare was leaving her. She trembled in fright as she looked into the green face of the Mirialan. The two had been assigned to each other as training partners as well as roommates, and they had grown close over the couple years they spent together.

"Are you ok?" S'rinity asked softly, "You were yelling and tossing in your sleep." All Khoriilya could do was look at her best friend. She began to cry and S'rinity hugged the other girl tight.

"The Force has given me a vision," Khoriilya cried, burying her face into S'rinity's shoulder. "I am so scared."

Chapter 5: The Girl Becomes a Jedi
It had been four years since Danzyr dropped her off at the Jedi Temple on the jungle planet of Tython, and in that five years Khoriilya had grown into a beautiful young woman. Her long white hair fell over her shoulders as she looked up at the sky through her yellow eyes. Her Jedi robes hung from her slender body to her boots, and lightsabers that she constructed hung on each side of her waist from a utility belt.

"These lightsabers are your life," she once heard a wise Jedi master tell her when she completed their construction. It was not long after that when she used those lightsabers to save the Jedi on Tython from the threat of Bengel Morr and the tribe of Flesh Raiders he recruited to do his bidding. Not only did she save the Jedi and Padawans in the temple, but she also saved a tribe of Twi'leks that came to Tython for refuge, and taught both factions how to trust each other. She did all this with S'rinity by her side.

Over the past five years, her and S'rinity had become quite closed. Khoriilya even considered the Miralan as a sister due to the fact they shared their lives together.

Khoriilya did not feel much like a hero despite the young Padawans and the Twi'lek treating her as such. She felt like she was just doing what was right; her duty to the galaxy. But deep down inside of her throughout her training, she felt something stirring. Something ancient and powerful. She was not sure she should be afraid of this, or if she should welcome it.

After everything that she had been through on Tython, she was finally leaving. Having been ordered by the council to meet Master Orgus on Coruscant, she was getting her last glimpse on the planet that has been her home for the past five years.

"Are you ready, sister?" S'rinity asked her as she came up beside her. Khoriilya simply nooded. Taking a deep breath of the clean air, she closed her eyes and walked forward. When she opened them, she was surrounded by the cold metal of the shuttle with the flashing lights of the controls all around her.

"Welcome aboard!" the pilot greeted the two girls without turning to look at them. He pushed a button on the console in front of him and the door main door closed behind where Khoriilya stood. She started to feel unsettled as the pilot pushed more buttons on his console and the shuttle took off. She thought to herself how much she wished she could run through the forests again like she used to do. But she was a Jedi Knights now, and she had responsibilities. S'rinity held Khoriilya's hand tight, as if reassuring her.

She watched through the view portal as the atmosphere of the planet faded away to be replaced by stars. She thought about all the worlds that were around those stars, and how much she wanted to explore each of them.

Khoriilya and S'rinity watched as the stars began to streak past the window as the shuttle made the jump to hyperspace, and off into the black forest of space.

~~

Across the galaxy on the desert planet of Korriban, another user powerful with the force was also begining her own journey. Her heart was full of darkness as she stepped on the shuttle, she was anxious to see what riches the galaxy held for her, and to destroy anything that stood in her way of completing her mission for her Master. She brushed her white hair over her shoulders as she gazed out at the stars with her yellow eyes as the shuttle entered hyperspace, heading to the heart of the Empire.

Chapter 6: The Girl’s Ancient Meeting
Khoriilya was awe-struck as she wandered around the massive space station that was known as the Republic Fleet. She traveled past various kiosks that sold anything from clothes to weapons. And she saw more alien species than she has in her lifetime, but she recognized all of them from studying the Jedi Archives during her training. She only wished S'rinity was seeing everything with her, but her had her own mission to fulfill.

She had just walked past a clothing kiosk when she suddenly ran into a man with such force that it knocked her down. When she looked up and was terrified of what she saw. In the place of a man was the form of a large dragon. It reared its head up and roared as the light reflected off of it's massive purple scales. The scales appeared to her to have seen millions of battles.

Khoriilya closed her eyes and wanted to scream as a large hand grabbed her and helped her to her feet. When she opened her eyes, she saw a tall, tan skinned man wearing thick Jedi robes and the hilt of what appeared to be a double-bladed lightsaber at his side. He smiled at her as she saw the top of his head and eyes covered by a black hood with a red trip. She instantly recognized this species of alient as a Miraluka; a race born without eyes, and using the Force to see.

As she gazed at the man she could still see the ghostly outline of the dragon around the man, but she did not feel afraid. She felt strangly at peace, as if the two belonged together.

"Are you ok, young wolf?" he said to her, staring at her as if he could see something about her that she could not.

"Yes," she nodded, confused by his words. "Why did you call me that?"

"Because you are like me," he replied. "When I see you, I don't see you as the young Jedi that everyone else does. But you are as old as I am, belonging to an Ancient order of Knights that date as far back as the Infinite Empire."

Khoriilya felt even more confused by his words, but his words felt comforting to her as if she had known the truth about her all along.

"My name is Bahumat," the man said, holding out his hand to her, "What is yours, young wolf?"

"Khoriilya," she answered, taking his hand

"Come with me, and it will all become clear," she held her hand tightly, leading her to his ship.

Chapter 7: The Girl Awakens as an Ancient
The ship transporting Khoriilya and the Ancient Dragon, Bahumat, touched down on a planet that was not familiar to Khoriilya. The door to the shuttle opened and Khoriilya stepped onto the surface. She looked around at the lush landscape backdropped by the clear night sky. The single moon orbiting the planet provided enough light for her to see perfectly. The night air felt cool and damp against her face.

"It is so beautiful here," Khoriilya said in wonderment as she watched Bahumat walked past her. She followed close behind him.

"You haven't seen the best part," he chuckled at her. "This planet has been maintained by the Ancients for as long as the stars have been burning. Ancient spirits protect this place and keep it from harm. And only the Ancients can find this planet.

"What is its name?" she asked, trying to keep pace with the Miraluka. She wondered to herself how Bahumat can move so easily with being blind, but she kept reminding herself that the Force could do amazing things.

"It has been called many things through the generations, but it is now known as Rykros," Bahumat explained as he continued to move quickly through the tall, green grass.

After walking for what seemed like hours, they arrived at a tall cliff with a large waterfall that poured into a pool that was as clear as glass.

"We're here," Bahumat announced, holding out his hand to the distance. Khoriilya stepped in front of him as she watched the waterfall from the tall cliff. "Here is the place where you will remember who you are, and awaken as an ancient."

"What must I do?" she asked, behind for the man that was no longer there. She was started at his sudden disappearance and looked around, finding him standing at on the shore on the base of the waterfall. Appearing on the other side came another man she recognized as Danzyr, the one that saved her from Alderaan all those years ago.

"Look into your heart and you will know," she heard the voice of Danzyr in her mind as her stood opposite of Bahumat.

Khoriilya closed her eyes and stood for a moment before falling to her knees. She kept her eyes closed as she unbound her Jedi robes. She stood up again, letting her robes fall to the ground, the crisp night air biting at her naked body, but she did not shiver.

When she opened her eyes, she saw two other people standing on the edge of the pond watching her. The man was a large man covered in muscles and heavy armor. He had a beard and his hair was cut in the shape of a flattop. "Mzungu," she heard his deep voice echo in her mind.

Across from Mzungu was a Miralan woman whose face was covered by a purple cloth, and had dual blasters at her side. "Lumori," she said to her.

Khoriilya did not feel ashamed at her nakedness as she slowly entered the clear water. When she was deep enough, she started to swim to the waterfall until she was directly under it. She carefully climbed on top of a rock that was directly under the crashing water. She stood starring outward as the cold water hit her skin and ran down the curves of her body. She closed her eyes again, focusing on her surroundings as she felt a wave of memories and feelings wash over her. She ran both her hands through her wet hair, a silver streak appearing in her white hair as she fingers ran through her hair as she finally felt a sense of freedom wash over her. She recalled her previous life as a Druidess, and the numerous times she saved the galaxy from destruction.

She could still feel the water falling over her as memories flooded her mind. She looked into herself as she saw a beautiful woman that was tall and slender with long silver hair flowing down her back with leaf shaped ears, and a faint glow surrounded her. She remembered that she was an experiment from the time of the Infinite Empire. She was a product of pure energy born of the Force with the ability to command nature and to communicate with wild beasts.

Khoriilya, the Ancient Druidess, opened her eyes as she felt overwhelmed with a new sense of power flowing through her slender body. She dived off the rock and into the pond, swimming towards the shore. Bahumat stood as she walked out of the water, water dripping in beads from her skin as he put a thin white robe over her shoulders.

She shivered gently as she wrapped the cloth tight around her, the other ancients gathered around her.

"From this moment on," Bahumat announce, "I hereby declare Khoriilya to be a Knight of the Ancient, and a member of the Council of Ancients.

Lumori, Mzungu, and Danzyr each hugged her tight and welcomed her as one of them. Khoriilya smiled at them as she realized that she not only realized she finally knew who she really was, but realizing she finally had a family she could call her own.

Chapter 8: The Girl’s Fateful Mission
It has been six months since Khoriilya was awakened as an Ancient and her fourteenth birthday passed without notice. During that time, she went on several missions for both the Jedi Council. She was responsible for defeating Darth Angrel and prevented the use of the Planet Prison weapon, which would have destroyed Tython, thus killing the Council and the Padawans. She was being called a hero of Tython, which made her feel uneasy. She felt uncomfortable with all the attention she was receiving.

She also went on several missions with the Knights of the Ancients and was responsible for awakening several ancient spirits in others, including that of the friend she considered a sister, S'rinity, who also became a member of the Ancient Council. She felt more at ease now that she was serving beside someone so familier to her.

~~

Khoriilya was sent on a mission to Hoth to destroy an Imperial power plant that was vital to the war effort on that world of ice. The couple layers of furs wrapped around her body and head barely kept the bite of the cold off her as she raced to the target on her speeder. She watched carefully for Imperial units as she ran through the plan in her head.

She parked her speeder some distance away from the perimeter of the plant, and walked the rest of the distance. Once she finally arrived, she walked around the outside wall, ducking into the crevices in the walls when the patrols passed her. When she was inside the facility, she used the Force to stealth her way through the facility. Anybody that saw her would mistake her for their own shadow as she dashed across to the reactors. She removed the detonators from her pack and placed the devices around the reactor.

Once all the charges were in place, she activated them and they started to count down. She did not have much time to escape before the charges went off, and it was no longer a time for stealth. She activated her lightsabers and leapt at the first group of Imperials patrolling the facility. She had them dead before they even realize what was happening. The next group turned to see what the action was, seeing a woman running at them with dual lightsabers. They were just as easily dispatched as the first group.

To the Druidess' horror, the charges went off early, going off just as she got to the entrance of the facility. The concussion from the blast threw her almost a hundred feet away, the shrapnel cutting her clothes and biting deep into her skin before she landed hard into the ice and snow, feeling and hearing bones break as she landed.

Khoriilya layed there for several hours, the snow around her stained red from her own blood as she tries to use her abilities to try to heal. But the pain through her body was too great as she succumbed to her injuries, falling into the darkness of unconsciousness.

Chapter 9: The Girl and Rhoads
Khoriilya awoke to find herself submerged in a Kolto tank; her body still aching from her nearly healed wounds. She looked through the healing waters of the Kolto at the room outside her tank, seeing a simple bed in one corner and a cooking device in another corner, and clothes strewn carelessly across the floor.

Suddenly, a face peered at her from outside. She was startled at first to see horn atop of the baldhead, but realized she was looking at the face of a Zabrak as he smiled at her. He poited at the symbol of the Republic on the shoulder of the heavy armor he wore, and she noticed the armor had been worn through many hears of battle.

She studied the male Zabrak face as he looked her over, and she blushes as she realized she was naked except for that of a thin white robe. He looked back into her eyes as he held up a sign written in the language of Galactic Basic to make sure she understood, I'm Rhoads, and I saved your life."

Khoriilya smiled at Rhoads through her breathing tube as he started to make adjustments to the control panel of her tank. She heard a device start to hum in her ears as she closed her eyes and fell back into unconsciousness.

~~

Khoriilya had spent a couple days submerged in a Kolto tank before she awoke again, laying in a soft bed covered in warm, fur blankets. She looked around and realized it she was in the same room she saw earlier. She peered under the blankets to see herself wearing a white robe, the same one she wore in the tank.

"Don't worry," came a man's voice from the opposite corner, "I didn't peek." The male Zabrak named Rhoads came from the corner, carrying two bowls in each hand. He handed her one of the bowels of hot stew and sat at the edge of the bed beside her.

Her body still ached badly as she started to eat slowly with the spoon. "Thank you," she said shyly. She did not realize how hungry she was until she started eating. She did not realize Rhoads just sat and watched her as she ate.

"How long was I out," she asked, snuggling back under the warm blankets after he had taken her empty bowel.

"At least for a week," Rhoads responded as he worked at the kitchen area, "I found you barely alive while I was looking for food. You gave me quite a scare. I didn't think you would survive there for awhile."

"Thank you for saving me," Khoriilya said softly as she watched Rhoads. He turned and their eyes met and they smiled at each other. She felt her heart flutter for a brief moment.

"You don't have to thank me," He smiled at her as he sat on the bed beside her, and he boldly put his hand on the Druidess' forehead, feeling her temperature, and then ran his fingers through her silvery white hair. He looked at her with a concerned look, "You're not out of the woods yet. You'll be aching for awhile, and you still have an infection in your system that even your powers with the Force can't cure."

He leaned over the side of the bed and shuffled through his medical bag and pulled out a syringe, "This is something to help you sleep and help with the infection, "He said, holding the needle up to her. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

Khoriilya nodded at Rhoads and closed her eyes, feeling like she has trusted and known him her whole life. She felt the needle into her arm as Rhoads injected her with the medicine, and smiled as he pulled the blankets over her shoulders and kissed her forehead. For a moment before she fell asleep, she wished that kiss was on her lips.

Chapter 10: The Girl in the Spring
Rhoads spent the next week nursing Khoriilya back to health. They would sometimes spend hours just talking to each other while he cared for her. The rest of the time she would watch him or she would watch them, occasionally locking eyes and smiling at each other.

Khoriilya felt certain closeness with Rhoads that she had not felt in a very long time, and she was not sure if she was happy or scared that she was feeling this way. But she filled emptiness in his life that he thought he would never fill living his way of life on the ice planet of Hoth.

The weather had been bad the past few days. Even though there were no windows outside of the shelter Rhoads built over the past few years, she could her the wind and snow beating against the walls. After the fourth day she awoke to the sound of silence from outside.

"I thought we would be buried in snow," Khoriilya smiled at Rhoads as they were finishing their morning meal.

"We almost were," Rhoads smiled at her, taking her plate as Khoriilya laid in the bed that she had been in for the past week and a half.

Khoriilya laid back in the bed as Rhoads came back to sit beside her. He sat there watching her, smiling at her. All Khoriilya could do was smile and blush as she felt his eyes on her.

"Is there anything you would like today?" Rhoads finally asked her, which he started asking her everyday for the past four days. Everyday she had said that she was happy and there was nothing she would like, but today she had a different desire. She held a guilty pleasure in her heart.

"I would like," she paused, smiling at him," a bath."

Rhoads looked around the room for a moment and back at her, "Unfortunately I don't have a bath." Khoriilya felt disappointed. He took her hand and held it tight. "But I can still accommodate your request." Rhoads stood up and went to his closet, pulling out thick fur robes and laying them on the bed. "You'll have to get dressed. We have to do some traveling to get there."

Khoriilya nearly pushed back the blankets before she realized she was lying in bed nude. Khoriilya smiled at Rhoads as he turned his back to her so she can get dressed. She stepped out of bed, almost falling over from not having walked in such a long time, but Rhoads rushed to her side, holding her up. She kissed his cheek and clung to him tight as he led her outside into the bright sun and helped her on the back of his speeder.

~~

Khoriilya and Rhoads traveled along the ice surface of Hoth for nearly an hour before finally arriving at their destination. They pulled up to a cave that appeared to be carved out of the ice, Rhoads pulling the speeder inside the entrance.

Rhoads helped the Druidess of the speeder along with a contained he brought, and helped her walk deeper into the cave for another ten minutes before finally arriving at a clear springs. Khoriilya watched as steam rose from the hot water. Khoriilya wanted to peel of her furs and jump into the fresh hot water, but the pain in her body kept her from doing so.

Rhoads put Khoriilya against a stone and turned her back so she could undress. She slowly pulled off her furs and stepped into the hot water before she fully submerged her slender body into the hot water. She could not remember the last time she felt so good. It has been so long since she last had a bath. She ducked her head under the water and cleaned her silver white hair before coming back to the surface and seeing Rhoads sitting on a blanket her had spread out, his back still to her.

"Thank you so much," she said, pulling her hair back. Rhoads simply nodded, but she could sense that he was smiling that she was so happy. She wished that he would join her, or at least turn to look at her. She watched Rhoads as she felt this warm feeling flowing through her body that was not caused by the hot water. She wondered if this was what it felt like to be in love. She wanted to explore more of these feelings, but did not think Rhoads felt the same.

Rhoads sat on the blanket, listening to Khoriilya bath behind him, lost in his own thoughts. He thought about how happy he was now that Khoriilya had entered his life, hut he was not sure how long she would stay. She was a Jedi and they were not allowed to fall in love. And she had heard her ramble one night while she was dreaming that she was an Ancient Druidess, but he was not sure what that meant. He hoped she would stay with him, but he prepared himself to be heart broken when she left him to go off on whatever grand adventures that Jedi go on. He knows that wherever she went, she would take his heart with him.

Chapter 11: The Girl Becomes a Wife
Khoriilya spent what seemed like hours in the hot springs until she could no longer tolerate the heat. They spent the trip back in complete silence, lost in their own thoughts.

When they arrived back at Rhoads' home, Khoriilya peeled off her furs and slipped on a robe that Rhoads gave to her, but as she turned to walk back to the bed he grabbed her by the arm and turned his body to look into her yellow eyes. She looked at him and started to cry when she realized that she could not act on the feelings she had for him.

As if sensing her feelings and her doubts, Rhoads leaned closer and kissed her. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss, deepening it as she wrapped her arms tightly around the Zabrak.

They stood in the center of the room kissing each other passionately before pulling away, looking into each other’s eyes.

Rhoads held the girl's hand to his lips and kisses her knuckles before he smiled at her, "Khoriilya," he finally said as he put his other hand in his pocket, "I love you."

Khoriilya's cheeks flushed after he said the words, "I love you, Rhoads."

"I know you're a Jedi and are probably on some mission to save the galaxy from all extinction," Rhoads said, and she nodded in agreement. "But I want to be by your side doing it all."

She frowned as she looked at him, "But it would be dangerous," she said. I would not know what to do if something happened to you."

"I don't care," Rhoads tried to explain, "I'm a good medic. You can use my help. And I'm really good with a blaster," Rhoads refused to let her deny him as he stumbled to get his feelings out to her.

"I guess what I'm really trying to say, "Rhoads pulls his hand out of his pocket, and slid a ring on the young Druidess's finger, "I want to be by your side for the rest of our lives." He bent down onto his knee. "Will you become my wife?"

Khoriilya's mind raced at the questioned posed to her, and yet a part of her still could not believed she would have ever been asked. But the only word that she could speak was, "Yes!"

Rhoads stood back up and embraced his future wife, kissing her deeply as she pressed hard against him.

Khoriilya held him tight to her as he ran his fingers through her long hair, and she ran her fingers around the horns atop his head.

They separated for a moment, panting, drunk in each other's presence, "Khoriilya...", Rhoads barely whispered.

Khoriilya grinned at him, "Rhoads, there are two things I need to tell you."

"Yes?" he asked. He could tell from her smile that neither would be difficult to hear.

Khoriilya looked down for a moment, "First, if you kiss me again, we may end up consummating our marriage."

Rhoads began to shake uncontrollably and swallowed the lump in his throat, "And the second?"

She ran her hands down his face until they rested on his shoulders, "I really want you to kiss me right now."
~~
Rhoads nervously picked up his young bride-to-be and cradled her in his arms as he carried over, laying her gently on the bed. He stood beside her at the edge of the bed until she held her arms open for him. With a lump in his throat, he knelt down over her, embracing her tight as he could without hurting her. He held her like this for what seemed like eternity as he slowly started running his fingers through her hair, and he shivered as he ran his fingers up and down his back.

He relished in the scent of her hair as she carefully loosed the ties that held his shift closed, and shivered as she pulled his shirt loose from his trousers and ran her hands up his abdomen and up his chest. He closed his eyes as his lips sought, and found his.

Rhoads leaned back and looked lovingly at Khoriilya, looking at the slender curves and details of her beautiful body. There was no fear or embarrassment in Khoriilya's face, just loving approval as she smiled at him.

Rhoads never moved his eyes from Khoriilya's face as his hands slid down the side of her slender body, and trembled as he untied the straps that bound her robe together. His body felt as if it was going to shake apart as he brushed aside the flimsy fabric of her robe, revealing her milky white skin of her half naked body.

He lower his lips and kissed the space between her breasts as his hands wandered back up the side of her body and slide the robe off her shoulders onto the bed. His hands returned to the swell of her small breast and his fingers gently caressed the pink nipple, followed shortly by his mouth. She began to shiver as his lips touched her delicate skin, and her shivered in response to his burning desire.

Rhoads leaned back up to look into her beautiful yellow eyes that glittered in the dim light, seeing the tears that matched his. The look she held in her beautiful eyes was so certain, so sure that every doubt about what they were doing seemed to disappear. His lips returned to her small breast as his hand traveled up her leg and felt the soft fabric of her panties.

The wind began to blow as he tucked his thumbs into the elastic band of her panties and pulled them down, adjusting his body to allow more distance between the two of them as she assisted them by pulling back her legs, and dropped the under garnet to the side.

Khoriilya blushes as she bared herself for the first time in the eyes of a man, and she kept her thighs together as she nervously and awkwardly pulled at the laces holding his trousers, making a few calculated adjustments. As they came loose she pushed them down, freeing him from his restrictions. He shivered from a cool breeze swept through the room and he moved closer, seeking his future wife's warmth. He moved up and lay over her looking at the expression in her eyes that nearly broke his heart.

"I love you, Rhoads," she said silently in his ear. Slowly he moved inside her, moving as gently and as he could as to not to hurt her, or lose control as he began to gasp in the feeling of unimaginable pleasure.

Khoriilya trembled underneath him as her hands moved up and down his back, holding him closer, drawing him in. She tilted her head back and Rhoads mouth moved to her throat, kissing around her neck softly. Her hand moved to his horned head, caressing it softly as he continued to move deeper inside her.

When the two were finally joined completely, he lay above her, unmoving, unwilling to let this feeling end. She kissed him lovingly; giving him encouragement as she slowly began to rock below him, wrapping one of her legs around his.

Rhoads rubbed his bare feet against hers as his movements matched her own. He felt the pleasure building from his stomach, slowly spreading through the rest of his body as he lost his through, concentrating of the heart that was beating fast beneath him along with the sounds of pleasure coming from her lips.

She repeated said his name through her moans of pleasure as he quickened his movements inside her until he lost his control, implanting the seeds of creation inside her as she began to cry out, gripping him tightly.

Time had lost no meaning as the two made love, but neither of them ever wanted the moment to end. But they both felt relieved, as they both knew they had their whole lives to spend together.

"Rhoads?" her voice was alarmed as she pulled him tight.

"I'm so sorry, my love!" Rhoads looked at his beautiful bride with concern, "Did I hurt you?"

Khoriilya shook her head and kissed him tenderly. "Did it feel like I was hurt?" she laughed.

He bent his head over her shoulder, feeling weak with relief and the pleasure he had felt. "I would never do anything to hurt you, my love," he whispered softly in her ear.

"I know you never would, "she said, looking deep into his eyes. "I know you would never hurt something that belongs to you, because I do, Rhoads. I am yours."

Rhoads sighed as he regrettably moved out of her and lay beside her. Khoriilya entwined her legs with his as he pulled the fur blankets over their naked sweating body, looking deep into each others eyes and he caressed her cheek, she running her fingers slowly around his muscular chest. They laid that way for what hours, grateful for having each other in their lives, and anxious for what the future might hold for them both.
~~
The next morning, Khoriilya was in the shower cleaning herself as Rhoads changed the sheets on his bed, his mind was still racing from the night before and the possibilities that was in store for them as they start their new future.

Rhoads lifted the sheets off the bed when he saw blood stains from where Khoriilya had laid the previous night and started feeling concerned that she was still bleeding from somewhere. He stopped mid-step as he moved to check on his future wife when he realized that she had given him something else besides her love the previous night, but she had also given him her virginity.

Back