hello...

• Thread starter Emerson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Emerson

I guess doing an introduction is a good idea. I hate talking about myself like this so I guess if you want to know anything about me just ask. However I just might not answer either.

I've been a FF fan for a very long time I'm very opinionated, blunt and stubborn so you have been warned. Hehehehe. Been married for 10 years so obviously someone can tolerate me. Anyway, nice to meet you all. Have a blast.

Emerson

Hey Emerson! I hate stubborn people! Just kidding, I've been told I should be less stubborn by a few people :lew:. Enjoy your time around here and chuck your bluntness over in the threads :monocle:.

Haha, welcome to the forum, Emerson. I'm pretty opinionated myself. Not always a bad thing, as long as you can see both sides when there's an issue!

I hope you enjoy your time around here! Any questions feel free to shoot one of us Staff members a Private Message!

Welcome to the forum.

We are here in united in destroying all chaos in Final Fantasy!

But enjoy your stay and etc!

Nice to meet you partner, just missed the chance on meeting you last night but I look forward to getting to know ya and I'm sure to be seeing ya around. /Shakes hand, does a ninja back-flip Heeee-yaaaaaaa outtie =)

Blunt, opinionated, and stubborn. Yep, you'll definitely fit right in. =P

Really happy that you've decided to join us! I do hope that you can rekindle that flame and enjoy the game again. Maybe you'll find it with us, who knows? Look forward to seeing you around then. :)

I'm only stubborn 60% of the time. The other 40% is when I turn into a jellyfish for some reason. :sad3:

Welcome to the site! =D

Welcome Emerson! I hope you enjoy your time on FFF and in the FC with us! :D I'm sure we'll benefit a lot from your experience.

I'm late to the party (maybe because I suck at being opinionated :sad2:) but welcome aboard Emerson! It was great to meet you on the FC and have a chat. Hope you have a good time with us and get back into FFXIV!!!!!

Back