Gil
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Nicus Kritt
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Well since i'm here I might as well introduce myself. Nicus is the name and I know, I know, you're probably asking yourself, "Ummmm, what's up with this dude?" Simple answer, got lost and gotta stinky. lol. j\k. Anyway, now that that's out of the way and I got your attention we can get down to the so called "brass tax". I am a gamer, proud of it, and i'll scream it from the roof tops. Doesn't matter if it's a console or a PC, whatever it takes to get my mind off of those voices up there, I'm all for it. I love FF7 and FFX, but have played just about all of them, over and over and over. I just started A Realm Reborn, and so far I've only cried once, wet myself 3 times and cussed at the gold sellers 46 times... gold sellers, I mean really, next one that writes me is gonna get a good finger wagging. I always play with my other "that's a wife for those that didn't know" and let me tell you, that woman has put up with a lot of me yelling out nonsense in cars during a quite spell to try to scare the crap out of the kiddos lol, that's right, I really am a fool but seriously we really are enjoying the game and seem to have found a great FC. Hope I get a chance to know each and every one of you guys and see if I'm the only one who washes in their belly button. =) SEE YOU SOON MMUUAAAHH HAHA......... crap... where was that bathroom.

Lol! Welcome to the forum, my name's Kira! =] It's definitely fun if you have a partner in crime who's into gaming as well. My partner is a heavy gamer, and even though I don't consider myself a big gamer, it's still nice to know you can pick up a controller and have fun together.

VII is my absolutely favourite, but X I was never really able to get into, maybe I didn't have that click with the characters... Not sure. FFXIV is definitely fun, what server are you? Most of our forum members play on Lamia.

If you have any questions regarding the forums feel free to let one of us Staff members know.

And remember, the bathroom is the blue door to your left.

He's on Lamia and with us in the FC along with his wife, Kira. xD

Ohai! It's Liv here, aka Linnaete in the game. :monster:

Actually, this is the bathroom. We're a poor group of people and we can't afford the normal rent, so we've holed up in here.

Oh! In that case, welcome even more! I'm Seven Rivers on Lamia, but sadly not subscribed at this moment! =[

It's my pal Nicus! Welcome to FFF hope you like it here.

I'm Tom this is me, you know me as Harly Mystile on FFXIV. If you see me in the shoutbox feel free to jump in for a chat, I'm a lot louder in there because on FFXIV I have to type on PS3 which is sloooow. Glad to see you join!

Welcome to FFF, Nicus :) Glad to see you on board with us. It's been great getting to know you and the other recruits so far, and I'm genuinely pleased with what we've built so far in such little time. Hopefully we can actually start a dungeon soon with you and your wife.

As for the forums side of things... well... this is it, the very heart and core of the Free Company and the members in it. I hope to see you often, good sir!

Welcome Nicus, I love your sense of humour :lew:. Now, I really think we should have asked WHICH bathroom he's looking for. There are many animals around, so maybe the boco stable would be a good place. This is the moogle bathroom :s.

I'm glad you like FF7 and FF10, 'cause they are among my favourites (with 9 being my absolute favourite). I'll be joining 14 soon enough too...just really want to finish Persona Q and my replay of Lost Odyssey first. God knows, having a million RPGs on the go along with an MMO would be way too much.

See you around! :monocle:

I really enjoyed FFIX too, my wife absolutely loves ViVi, I think he's kinda kewl for a ankle bitter I guess lol =) you know, when ya start getting that short... it can get kinda creepy I.E. lalafell j\k =). But if you did pick Lost Odyessey to replay, you sure picked a good one. Kaim the Immortal.. just awesome =) have fun

I really enjoyed FFIX too, my wife absolutely loves ViVi, I think he's kinda kewl for a ankle bitter I guess lol =) you know, when ya start getting that short... it can get kinda creepy I.E. lalafell j\k =). But if you did pick Lost Odyessey to replay, you sure picked a good one. Kaim the Immortal.. just awesome =) have fun

Vivi is my favourite character too! Funnily enough, I'm gonna go for the lalafell (or as I call them: lilties). Yeah, I really like Lost Odyssey; so much emotion and stuffs :sad2:.

Taxes...for reals? lol I can already tell you want me to go all Boston Tea Party up in this mutha suckrah.. lol

Oi, no one is wasting precious tea on my watch!

Back