Praygon

Lord of beef
Gil
FFXIV
Chase writhe
FFXIV Server
Shiva
Hellos.

I am praygon I make the youtubes videos and do other cool things. I also suck at introductions so again hi everyone nice to meet you and I look forward to being a part of the community. Iv been a final fantasy fan since the age of 5 and im 22 now so I think ill fit right in.

Have an awesome day everyone

I'm sure you'll fit right in as an FF fan :lew:. Which are your favourites and least favourites, praygon?

I'm also a youtube vid kinda guy. I'll have to check out your channel sir :sir:. What do you make?

Gimme (or another member of staff) a shout if you need any help.

I'm also a youtube kind of girl. :lew:

Welcome to the forum, Praygon. I hope you enjoy your time around here. If you have any questions feel free to let one of the Staff members know or send us a PM!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

My youtube user name is praygon (or praygons adventures) I make gaming videos I would link you channel but I dont know the rules on linking to external sites so ill play it safe.
To answer your questions my three favourite are FF7,FF10 and FF Tactics. Least would be all the FF13 games,FFX-2 and FF Tactics A2 (not a awful game but it just fell short of living upto tactics and A1)

Welcome, Praygon. :) Hope you find it enjoyable here. I see you also play FFXIV! Most of us are over at Lamia though. Excited for the expansion?

You can link your videos here, we'd love to see them!

My youtube user name is praygon (or praygons adventures) I make gaming videos I would link you channel but I dont know the rules on linking to external sites so ill play it safe.
To answer your questions my three favourite are FF7,FF10 and FF Tactics. Least would be all the FF13 games,FFX-2 and FF Tactics A2 (not a awful game but it just fell short of living upto tactics and A1)

Woo! FF7 is my all time favourite! Bonus points! :D

Yay, another LPer! We have a let's play section over in rocket town, if you want to post tonnes :lew:. I agree with your least favourites. While I found 13-2 and 10-2 to be really fun, story-wise they fell way short.

welcome to the forums praygon, ff7 my favourite too!

Back