KHIII KHIII: Speculation on everything BUT plot

akonisbest

Gil
Right, if you're like me, you're into KH for the long haul due to the amazing story and characters. However, I've been thinking more and more about the actual game that will be KH3.

First off, would there be Trophies in KH3? Assuming (and really, just plain demanding xD) the game is on the PS3, I could expect it, but I just don't quite know how that will work. I guess they could do something with Jimminy's Journal, so there's that.

Second, would KH3 have any reason to have online multiplayer capabilities? As a story driven RPG, I'd assume the focus is on the single player "mode", but could there be more, and could it actually work?

What about different character POVS? Would you be for it, or do you want just another Sora POV game?

Finally, what would the KH3 main theme be? Utada Hikaru screwed off after KH2, so as far as I know, she won't be doing any new themes. Would KH3 have either Simple and Clean/Hikari or Sanctuary/Passion as theme? Maybe a new singer will come on and do a totally new song for KH3?

Back