Khoriilya

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Garnet
FFXIV
Khoriilya Silverwolf
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Hello everyone and thank you for welcoming me. My name is Khoriilya Silverwolf; my real name is Celest. I live in Boise, Idaho USA.

I have been a gamer all my life. I have played and completed all the Final Fantasy games, with VI and IX being my favorites. I am also a huge fan of the Dragon Quest games and Star Ocean. My favorite game is the Xenosaga trilogy for PS2. I am mostly a console gamer.

I am not sure what else to say...I am really shy. Please ask me if there is anything you want to know.

Ohai! You've made the jump to FFF! Welcome aboard! =)

No prizes for guessing who I am on FFXIV. xD

Welcome Celest! Please accept the cookies, though I wouldn't eat them. @Snoopy might have poisoned one and it's always hard to tell which it is :sir:.

P.S. Another FF9 fan is always very welcome. It's my favourite too :lew:.

Last edited:
Hi Celest welcome to FFF, great having you on board! I'm Harly Mystile on FFXIV but here they call me by my far more exotic name of Tom.

FFVII is my favourite, that game definitely divides opinion among the FF fanbase :lew:

You can see my tidbit of XIV as well, glad you could join us on these forums. Nice to see another Xeno fan as well, though I must say I really prefer Xenogears for the ps1. Not that the ps2 trilogy is bad in any sense, it's just sometimes no school better then old school. Also kudos to having VI as a favorite as well, VIII and VI rank among my top three.

Hi, Celest! Welcome to FFF. :) Really glad you were so eager to join us both in the FC and here. Couldn't believe my luck.

Shy? We'll have to break your shell a little then. You'll get used to the company though; I used to be that way when I first joined too.

I played Xenosaga for PS2. Awesome game there. =]

Anyway, hope to see you around often. Don't forget to drop by the Free Company Board section and jump in on the discussion from time to time. We've got lots of planning to do for the FC. :)

Hello, Celest, I'm Kira! Nice to meet you.

Idaho is a gorgeous part of the USA, you're lucky! I'm currently not subscribed to FFXIV, but I've been itching to play again. I hope you enjoy yourself on our forum and in the FC that has been created for XIV!

If you have any questions feel free to PM one us Staff Members. :D Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't met you on FFXIV. I'm currently suffering from connection issues and so I've not been able to play FFXIV for a while. If I ever do again then I'll hope to see you there.

In the meantime, it is brilliant that you've joined this forum.

I hope you have fun and find topics to your liking. If there aren't topics to your liking, then please don't hesitate to make them.

Enjoy! :argor:

Welcome to the forum! Yay for IX being your favorite FF games!

Hope you enjoy your stay and never ever listen to the evil Sprout

Welcome to the forum Celest, I hope you have a lovely time both in the Free Company and on the forum. I'm Salvae Celeres on Final Fantasy XIV and am pretty new to the game but have enjoyed it very much so far. I love the minions and Botany a whole whole lot! ♥

It's impressive that you've both played and completed all the Final Fantasy games. A true fan if ever there was one! Final Fantasy VI is a great game but I always found it a great pity that Terra's role became less important as the game progressed, it always seemed to me that she became eclipsed by Celes.

Anyways, thanks for joining up, I look forward to adventuring with you on FFXIV. Also, feel free to drop in and have a chat with the members on the forum Shout Box, it can be a little daunting to be sure, but they're really a nice and easy bunch to talk with.

I have to post here by obligation because you have the same favourite video game series as me. Xenosaga is amazing! I only recall another member who loved it as well but she's not here anymore. Sad days.

Welcome to the forums, Celest! Wow, I never heard that name before IRL. I like you already!

Welcome!!! I'm glad to have you on board here!

I'm not always enraged... So feel free to hit me up with any problems you have!

Back