Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Another day, another update! Thanks @Belazor et Britannia for installing the Raffles system. http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/raffle

Right now I'm still doing a few tests just to get an idea for this new feature. As you probably guessed it, MogShop will be involved! Can't spoil the surprises yet, but hang tight and we'll get things moving along within a few days.

Any ideas and suggestions - you know the drill.

Raffles system updated!

I'm not certain if Gil payout will notify users (if not, I can make a note to Belazor). Last time we did a test, we didn't get notified.

It does update though (might take a day or two) so let's give this a whirl. :)

Starting out slow for now and once we get the hang of things, I'll gradually update more next week depending on popular demand.

We have three categories:

Monthly
Raffles - Unique prizes that are usually attainable by winning contests.

• Colored Username (7 days) - Entry fee: 300 Gil
    • (Prize): One week colored username
    • (Four Consolation Prizes): 50 Gil

-Max Entries (Total): No limit
-Max Entries (User): 1
-Maximum Wins (Total): 5
-Minimum Posts: 25
-Only one colored username prize.
-Highest Gil payout (75 Gil) wins the colored username.

FFXIV: Free Company Raffles
- For our FFXIV players, specifically for the site's Free Company! Details will be posted in the Free Company Board.

-----------------

+ Each category and raffles have different Rules attached to them (e.g. minimum post counts, one or multiple winners, etc). Please be sure to read that before submitting an entry fee.
+ All weekly Raffles are set to start (and drawn) on a Friday. Monthly Raffles starts on a Saturday.

Few changes.

I've deleted the Daily Raffles. I didn't realize that it was keeping a log of raffles drawn in the ACP as well and I have to manually delete each one, so this will get messy real quick. I changed the Weekly Raffles to Monthly Raffles as well. Colored Username is still set at 7 days.

Positive. Maybe it's being on a mobile device? I'll try when I get home but 100% unable to enter as it stands.

I just entered using the test account (Full Member usergroup) so it can't be a UG permission issue. :hmmm: Let me know if it works for you when you get on the computer. 'Enter Raffle (300 Gil)' should be located on the left-hand side under 'Your Entries'.

iSmiff, on your mobile device, do you view the site as "View Full Site"? Or do you view the mobile version (the white skin)?

Otherwise, it should still work on your mobile device. When you are at the Raffles, it should say it on the left side of your screen "Enter Raffle" in white, and the Gil fee behind it.

@iSmiff, on your mobile device, do you view the site as "View Full Site"? Or do you view the mobile version (the white skin)?

Otherwise, it should still work on your mobile device. When you are at the Raffles, it should say it on the left side of your screen "Enter Raffle" in white, and the Gil fee behind it.

full site, let me test now

iSmiff It could be that you don't have enough Gil in your wallet too. :hmmm: Take some out from your Bank and transfer to your wallet, then try again.

Monthly Raffles (Colored Usernames) discontinued for now. Sorry guys (or rather, iSmiff :P)

Trying to come up with a better system. Might bring this back depending on demand, but for now it's currently down.

Back