Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
I'm still trying to figure things out in the game, so I'm curious how you guys had set up your Reserves. I don't even have mine set up correctly yet...kind of trying to figure out who are my best healers, melee, and range. I'm still in the beginning - just finished my first mission.

I'd google this stuff to see others' Reserves but might as well take some suggestions here and get some discussion going. Who are usually in your top and bottom tier? Do you switch the order often? I know you're supposed to level all of them equally (or something close to that), so I'd like to get a good and solid Reserves setup soon.

I keep switching up my reserves order actually. I guess it also depends who I am trying to level atm also, my higher level characters will go at the bottom of the list with my lower level ones on the top.

I keep switching up my reserves order actually. I guess it also depends who I am trying to level atm also, my higher level characters will go at the bottom of the list with my lower level ones on the top.
I use same method as this. My lower level characters are at the top of my reserve and my higher level characters are at the bottom. This makes sure that all of my characters are equally growing, so my order is constantly changing.

Back