Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So awhile back SE held a photo contest on Twitter of places in IRL that reminds you of Eorzea. Had to be your own photo. I thought it sounded really neat, so I went to a botanical garden for it that week to take some shots.

If you guys watched the movie G.I Joe, they filmed their childhood training here. Wasn't a very good movie though so I don't recommend it.

Anyway, my entry didn't get picked of course, but it was still a fun experience. We weren't allowed to apply filters, just resize and crop.

So, why not start one here? Doesn't have to be a contest, so post of photos you've taken to your heart's content and describe how it connects to Eorzea. Filters allowed! So if it's something from Instagram, by all means.

Here's the actual contest on Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/EorzeaIRL?src=hash

There were some really breathtaking entries from people all over the world.

My entry:

"Caught a glimpse of Gridania (Central Shroud) at the Huntington Library this week."

OWwgpSp.jpg

I'll post more later if I happen to catch more glimpse. Ul'dah's on my list.

Your turn. Don't make me look like a sad little nerd, guys. C'mon now.

A few weeks late, but hey, I can do Ul'dah :D

(Click for full size)

pDpfu.jpg

Taken on a trip I made to the Middle East a few years ago. There are several places in Ul'dah that routinely remind me of that experience!

Reminds me of Mor Dhona Kirito, gorgeous places, though, both of you!

Back