Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
I haven't really read anything about the demo regarding the fight with Behemoth, but after several attempts and catching some 'summon' talk in the shoutbox... are we supposed to actually summon Ramuh in order to defeat this beast? Did anyone try fighting him without using summon and if you're successful at all?

I don't think you can. I believe Ramuh auto summons when you die, and the Behemoth is too OP (thats what I gathered from watching it on twitch, could be wrong though)

I haven't really read anything about the demo regarding the fight with Behemoth, but after several attempts and catching some 'summon' talk in the shoutbox... are we supposed to actually summon Ramuh in order to defeat this beast? Did anyone try fighting him without using summon and if you're successful at all?
It's possible to kill the behemoth without the summon Ramuh, but you need to do a lot of grinding leveling wise.

personally havent looked to see if it's been done but i got him to like 70% and it just seems like he doesn't lose anymore health at that point

my chars are like lv 44-46 and i think the game levels up a lot of the enemies with you

Yes, you can kill the behemoth without using the summon but it takes an insane amount of time. I got him to half health before he killed all my party and I went through like 30 potions. You can take him out at a very high level by using Armiger with Noctis. Make sure you have all the phantom swords.

Back