Game Development on Twitch

Cross

Gil
For those interesting in making games, or would just like to see the processes, or if you have questions, or need advice on how to go about making games. My Twitch stream can provide a lot of those. I'm not a expert by any means, but if I don't know the answer I'll straight up tell you that instead of just making up something. Because I want to help other developers in the same way I've been helped. Oh and if you want advice on becoming a good twitch streamer I can help there too. My channel is still really small, but it's one of the fastest growing if not the fastest when considering it's age. Again I'm not a expert by any means but there is lots of stuff I can help with. I've helped several Twitchers with bigger channels than my own. If you just want to laugh, or want to facepalm over puns or bad jokes(both happen original jokes and such don't always work XD) If any of those things sound good to you then come check out my game development live on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/sharky111111/profile

Back