Expressions of Interest: #LetsPlayTogether

Smiley

Do me a favour, Keep smiling. I-it makes me happy
Veteran
Gil
Hey guys. So hear me out for a second:

I’ve been working on an idea for an Anti-Bullying campaign event to be held on YouTube. The main aim of the campaign is to raise awareness about bullying and hopefully make past and present bullying victims feel better and more involved in a community.

It works like this: YouTubers register with their account name, timezone and what types of videos they like to do the most. They then make a collaboration video with a few other registered YouTubers (in the same category: gamers with gamers, musicians with musicians etc etc) and submit it with the hashtag #LetsPlayTogether. They may also submit a vlog related to their own experiences of bullying, and a motivational message to anyone going through it.

The videos will be broadcast during Anti Bullying Week (in November)because that’s how long it will take me to get everything organised
clear.png

The whole point of this was to encourage collaboration and strengthen the ties in the YouTube community, for a good cause of course. I think, for those people who have been through bullying or are going through it, it’s good to see someone talk about their own experiences, it makes them feel more connected.

It’s a working theory, but I would love to hear anyone’s opinion/feedback on this. I think it could be good, but I would really like to know what you think
clear.png

Aw, I think it's a great idea, Smiley.

I think anyone that knows me the slightest knows I'm a 100% against bullying - no matter where that is. Online, offline, it doesn't matter. Bullies will be bullies and the bullied will be bullied. I think things like these are always great because out of everyone you're almost guaranteed to help someone out. So definitely give this a go, even if you're the only one participating.

I hope you get a lot of people going, perhaps we can announce something along the lines on FFF's Social Media sites. If you have any banners for the campaign let me know and I'll update them for you. As a gaming forum a lot of people come together and share one and the same hobby: Gaming. I think it'd be great for us to support this idea. =] So yeah, just throwing that out there for if you need this advertised a bit more, just let me know by PM.

Back