Anyone buying next week?

Busta

Bang-a-Rang!
Veteran
Gil
Seymour
I know the release date in the US is next Tuesday. Is anyone else picking this game up then?

It kind of crept up on me and not sure how well its gonna be received as an FF game, but should look good on the Xbox One.

I plan on picking it up Tuesday after work.

Definitely! Been counting down the days for the past couple of weeks! And unlike a lot of people, I'm more excited for Type-0 than the FFXV demo. I look forward to both, but Type-0 is by far the main attraction of the package to me. Planning on getting it digital, so whenever preorders open on the PS4 I'll be all over it and ready to play at midnight on the 17th.

Not sure how much I'd bet on it 'looking good' on either console, though. Appearances will be a mixed bag, but the story and gameplay instantly felt like classics on the PSP to me, so I really look forward to seeing how those aspects hold up.

Yeah, I am probably one of the very few on the forum who is very excited for Type-0 HD. I have the Collector's edition pre ordered and I really cannot wait until the 17th. I have been waiting so long for Square Enix to localize it back when it was on psp, but this is such an amazing bonus to have it in HD and on current gen consoles. The only thing I am mad about is the removal of multiplayer, but I will get over it.

I am buying it on PS4 and I am going in blind, which means I do not know the story, or what will happen to characters. Going in blind is best.

Oh, yeah, I am very excited about the FF XV demo as well. It is 3 hours just for story and there is other stuff to do! It is going to be fun to experience the first true M rated final fantasy.

I got my copy preordered. I wanted the CE, but the price mark up on CEs here in NZ is ridiculous. Type-0 CE is $190USD here in NZ. The MGSV CE is $248USD.

I expect a mark up from the US prices, but this is insane...

Yep, I'm just waiting on the delivery. Actually completely forgot what the release date was so it's nice that it's really soon. The only issue I have is that I'd really like to finish Skies of Arcadia before starting Type-0...

Either way, looking forward to a new(ish) FF. Like Miss Claire Redfield, I'm also going in blind...strangely I'm most interested in what the leveling system will be like. Will it be exp-based or something awful like Crisis Core? :gasp:

My copy ended up being a little over $60, and I'm kinda liking it so far. At first getting controls and figuring out where to go was kind of annoying, but so far these missions are kinda fun.

It's reminding me of Dirge of Cerberus in a way. I think that game was 1st person shooterish, but this is much easier on the 3rd person RPG point of view.

I'm having a bit of a problem keeping all the characters straight and backstories and all since there's a lot of them and they are all 16/17. Def glad I picked it up for now though. It's definitely motivating me for next years' release of Final Fantasy XV.

Reeeally gutted this didn't arrive in the post today, but honestly I'm too tired to start it anyway. I'm just hoping that this meant that someone else got the copy who would actually have played it? That'll keep me happies :).

EDIT: Just realised it's out in the UK on the 20th March. Never mind then...I really didn't keep up with this release date lol.

I still hate how they release games in different regions on different dates. iSmiff, after I started playing the game I thought I should have rented it too. So far its not too bad, but you can def tell its not a main game in the series.

Back