Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
What is your main class?
What is the shortest waiting queue you've had?
What is the longest waiting queue you've had?

- At the moment my main Class is Monk (DPS), I'll be (hopefully) leveling up, and comfortable enough to do duty roulettes on a supporter role, though.
- My shortest waiting queue has most likely been instant (back in the day) with my DPS.
- The longest (and apparently I'm still blessed, considering reading @Cofu's 70 minutes waiting time, RIP) was 30 minutes.

Edit: fingers spazzed lmao! qeueu. (please fix it Mods) :D

What is your main class? WHM <3
What is the shortest waiting queue you've had? 5 seconds
What is the longest waiting queue you've had? I've had one for 75 minutes today, and I had one not too long ago for 95 minutes. On the WHM class..... RIP in peace.

What is your main class? Split between BLM and WHM honestly. I think I've spent an equal amount of time as both even though my BLM has better gear.
What is the shortest waiting queue you've had? I've had a few instaques before as a BLM though those are rare. Other than that I'd say maybe about 5 minutes.
What is the longest waiting queue you've had? Longest queue that I gave up on? Waiting on T3. I was still waiting on that for 2.5 hours as a WHM. Longest queue I eventually did do? 1.5 hours while waiting on Thormarch Extrme as a WHM. Thankfully I managed to get my first clear from that party. :lew:

Main class: I've been a Scholar for the last few weeks. Prior to that, I've been Summoner.

Shortest waiting queue
: 3 seconds as a Scholar to get into Amdapor Keep. It was simply excellent timing on my part. As a Summoner, I was blown away at only having to wait 7 minutes to get into a Main Scenario Duty Roulette.

Longest waiting queue: It's not been too bad for me. I'd say my longest was 45 minutes as a Summoner waiting for Aurum Vale. Granted, no one wants to tackle Aurum Vale anyway, except to get a certain book for a weapon, or to get the final promotion in their GC, so a long queue for perhaps the most despised non-endgame dungeon was expected. Longest queue with Scholar was for Thornmarch (hard), which took 40 minutes off my time. It was 12pm my time, I concede.

Main class: WHM, all day <3 Best class is best

Shortest queue: Instant, this is pretty common

Longest queue: ~30-45 minutes, months ago I queued up at an ungodly hour for a dungeon after maintenance.

Main Class: Glorious Black Mage Master Class

Shortest Queue time: Like... 5 seconds. Joined an in progress raid.

Longest queue time: 85 minutes. It was like... 2am. No one was on. Meh. I just did fates on my archer in the meantime, no biggie.

My main class is bard, secondary main is White Mage.

Shortest waiting for a bard: 10 mins
Longest waiting: over an hour going on 2 sometimes

For white mage, shortest:
2 secs lol

Longest:
1 hour max

Back