What games are you playing right now besides ff?

Choas kills yuna

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Sorry don't know where elseto post this. Right now I'm playing diablo 3 and fear 2. How about you guys? What games are you currently playing aside from ff games?

This would be more along the lines of Rocket Town, seeing as how that there are only three rules: It must be a game, you must be currently playing it, it cannot be FF. We have something similar but not exactly like this (to my knowledge.)

As it stands, while waiting on FATEs in FF14, I like to play Half-Life 1 or Darkest Dungeon on my other monitor. I'm likely dropping Darkest Dungeon soon, because I'm too much of a perfectionist to allow death of an invested character and too shit to not die. Half-Life is gold, though, especially for something to pass the time with...that game has excellent pacing.

Yep, Ethics is right, this sort of topic definitely belongs in Rocket Town. Thread moved, no harm done :)

I'm currently just waiting on Type-0 and Episode Duscae on the Final Fantasy front, and in the meantime I'm finally getting around to playing the Uncharted trilogy in anticipation for Uncharted 4 later this year. I've completed the first two games and I'm now about 1/3 of the way through the third. Really amazing series, I'm definitely enjoying it. As a long-time Tomb Raider fan though, I have to say as a side note that the comparisons between the two series are moot--they're very, very different to anyone who knows both very well.

Also just recently picked up the PC port of Hyperdimension Neptunia that hit Steam at the end of last month. Don't judge that book by its cover--I haven't had more plain fun with a game in ages. The series sometimes gets a bad rap, but I'm totally hooked :P

2K15!!! I don't give a fuck I'm buy the clippers fuck Gary hunter LOL

I used to think people who played sports games werent real gamers but it really sucked me in. I love getting the one handed jam with Lillard or throwing a lob to DJ

Since Square Enix has a sale going on over at Steam, I purchased The Last Remnant for $5. I played this game on the XBox 360 a few years ago but never finished it. One of the best tactical RPGs I've played, and micro-managing my unions / units for their stats gain is quite enjoyable, albeit frustrating at times. This is due to the fact that grinding can have a negative outcome, to the point where you might have to restart the game (which I did once for 360) if your battle rank is pretty high later in the game. Makes the bosses impossible to beat. So the game forces you to be strategic when it comes to your decisions and encountering enemies. One battle can last up to 45 minutes (The Fallen, etc) and I like that feeling of being on edge, hoping luck's on your side.

PC version is a lot better than the 360 version, so pretty happy with the cheap purchase.

I bought Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky last week as well. Been wanting to play a good classic RPG, and I've read outstanding reviews about this game. Loving it so far.

At the moment I'm concentrating on the online aspect of Tomb Raider (2013). Its multiplayer mode was a bold move, unexpected and not without its flaws, but despite them, I'm actually enjoying jumping around and attempting to stick arrows through the heads of the opposition.

To counterbalance this disturbing new trend, I've also returned to the playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I still find myself sticking arrows into things; mostly Poes, but seeing as how they are already dead, it's an alright thing to do (no dogy looking blood splatters on the screen or anything like that).

Bought Zelda: Breath of the Wild yesterday. Just finished all the shrines, obtained the paraglider and am now off to explore good ole Kakariko Village. I am absolutely loving the cooking mechanics.

Finishing up the second Danganronpa game! I can't wait for the third.

I can start watching the anime and not get spoiled once I finish the second.

I've really been torn between Diablo 2 and WWE Supercard. On D2 I'm currently leveling a trapper Assassin and she's literally a hair under level 91. I got hit with not being able to make a game. Which sucks because I had a full Baal game that was rolling. I normally make an Amazon because ranged classes have always appealed to me in RPG games. I have always loved the playstyle and how the class 'feels'.

In WWE Supercard I'm in Elite class and grinding through that. I pro'd an Elite Kofi Kingston and I'm about to pro an Elite Bayley. So I'm really excited for my King of the Ring tournament to be over so I can pro her <3
This weekend I grinded close to 400 game too. Wore me the fuck out.

Just started Xenogears today. So far it's alright, pretty cool battle system but also very cutscene heavy.

Other than FF I have been dipping in and out of the PS4 version of Ark: Survival Evolved...

In case anyone isn't aware, it is an online survival game with dinosaurs and other extinct or mythical creatures. You can build bases, join clans, tame and ride creatures, etc.

I have an odd relationship with it as on the one hand it is absolutely ridiculous (the character creation system is a joke because it lets you alter the dimensions of most body parts but it doesn't let you alter your face at all), but something about it compels you to check up on your character every now and then (possibly the fact that when you log out your character is actually asleep and still there and vulnerable to being eaten or brutally murdered by a naughty player).

I've not done very well so far. I keep trying to build bases but find that the other players on my server have decided that 'kill the noob' is their favourite hobby. For a long time I kept getting spawn killed by some prat flapping about on a dragon.

My latest death and base destruction was entirely of my own making, however. I built a fairly large house made of wood. I had survived for over a day without any other players encountering me and destroying my base. I needed hide to make a bed so I decided I'd kill a fairly weak level 10 brontosaurus from within my house (the legs of the brontosaurus glitched into the building). I hacked and I hacked, and I believed it couldn't harm me. Suddenly my walls started vanishing and the floors started to disintegrate. As my house collapsed around me I realised my error... One of the legs that had glitched into my house was not a level 10 brontosaurus; it was its level 80 brontosaurus mommy! :sad2:

One day I will get my revenge! :brahneto:

Ugh too many to count lets see here.

Mass Effect
Kingdom Hearts
About to start Skyrim for the first time
Trying to beat Diablo 3 with my wife
And when I'm bored Infinity and Modern Warfare

Last edited:
I am still doing unravel, as well as abzu. Occasionally, I also participate in mario golf tournaments and try to finish zelda link between worlds

Finishing up the second Danganronpa game! I can't wait for the third.

I can start watching the anime and not get spoiled once I finish the second.

Yay, another Danganronpa fan! Did you know there's a sidegame called Ultra Despair Girls? It has some characters from the 1st game along with some new ones. I think it's a 3rd person shooter instead though?

Also, something a bit similar (visual novel where the victims die off here and there):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Danganronp...b-bd11-4e9e-8c26-9ca0139074ee&pf_rd_i=desktop

Wow, that's a big link. It's called the Nonary Games though. I didn't think they were quite as good but still worth a go to see if it satisfies your bloody taste buds until DR3 is out :).

EDIT: Never mind, the link was shortened automatically. Parsed? Bah!

------------------------------------------

As for me, I'm playing Danganronpa 1 (lol!) which is just as good on PS4 as it was on Vita. It's probably just a direct port but with both games on one disc I guess. I've finished the first trial :).

Also, I'm playing Persona 5 a whole tonne. Incredibly good; I'm relieved it lives up to 3 and 4. I've not long finished the 3rd dungeon and am going through the plot that shows the results of all that. Things are starting to grow for our party! :lew:

I started Horizon Zero Dawn recently and it's pretty fun, but I barely have time to play anymore. The game I played before that was Witcher 3 which was awesome.

Just finished getting the Platinum Trophy on KH2FM for the second time, lol. Been playing Megadimension Neptunia VII, and I've gotta say... ugh, it's such a boring, awful mess of a game in so many ways. I have no clue how so many people think the series is so great.

I finally managed to break free of the hold that FFXV held over me. This weekend I started Persona 5 and the game so far is awesome! I'm only 5 hours in though. The art style is insanely beautiful. I LOVE how this game looks. And the cutscenes? Good lord. Atlus seriously did a fantastic job.

Back