Im back. Let's see who remembers me?

King Sean

I am the bone of my sword.....steel is my body and
Veteran
Gil
I know I've done this before. I must have. I just missed the forum so much. I really need to get myself in gear and contribute! Ugh! :mokken:

Anyway, my name is Sean, kind of obvious with the username. :jess:

Twenty-one years old now. In college studying Computer Information Systems. Employed at Best Buy. Yada yada.

I'll try to post as much as possible. I think I've grown and matured since I've last been a full, contributing member, so hopefully, I can be of some contribution to the forums.

Amigad, I'm drawing this out. :gasp:

Welcome back! I remember you, is been a while sinc we last met. Do you remember me? I changed my username a couple of times now. How you been?

Welcome back to the forum! :argor:

I never forgot who you were, and I've still got you on Facebook and see some of your posts from time to time on there.

I'm Dan. Previously the one they called Argor. Not sure if I'd already changed to Dionysos when you were last here or not.

I hope things are well with you on the whole.

Welcome back! I remember you, is been a while sinc we last met. Do you remember me? I changed my username a couple of times now. How you been?

I've been good! Trying to get through these boring computer classes. :ugh: I've really become fascinated with technology, so I'm always playing with devices and I've sort of become a bigger nerd than I was before, lol. Thank God I work at Best Buy. It's like a tech playground! :D

Edit: Omg, Argor. I had you on facebook this whole time!? I never even knew. :sad3:

Ha ha.

Yeah you have me on there. I haven't posted much recently though. I'm the one called Dan that has a clock tower for a profile picture. It's a face for the book, but just not my own. :argor:

Welcome back, Sean. I remember you. :D

welcome back, had to check your profile to see who you were lol, know now, i have you on FB too xD :monster:

Are you the person we called codpiece? I remember you.

Not sure we spoke much before, but I remember you :)

Welcome back and glad to have you!

Back