FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
jhrs9pX.png

The second Tekken tournament hosted by finalfantasyforums.net

Welcome to the official discussion thread for Final Fantasy Forums' second Tekken Tag Tournament 2 event. Get on the hype train and get this party started! There are some new additions to this event, so feel free to discuss and ask any questions you may have. Some additional information will be posted here as necessary so keep an eye out for that.

After the open lobby and tournament is completed, feel free to return and post your feedback and share your experiences. This tournament is still quite new so everyone's input will be appreciated.

GO NUTS!!! :wacky:

One day I might get involved in this. But it's only fair to warn you all that I have mastered Baek Doo San, as well as Hwoarang. I suppose in a friendly Tournie I'd use Law & Fury...

... Maybe Xiaoyu & Jin, although I can be one mean SOB with Jin Kazama (who can't, right?).

[Mod. Note]
Not a registration post; moved to discussion thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone interested in participating in the open lobby event this weekend, the lobbies will be opening at 4pm GMT on both Saturday and Sunday. We will be meeting up on the #FFFTournaments IRC channel for quick communication.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!!

--UPDATE--​

As an added bonus for signing up for the Tekken Tag Tournament Open Lobby and/or Iron Fist Tournament II, we are giving away 100 Gil to every participant!

Is that this weekend and as in Saturday tomorrow / today? I cant manage tomorrow but i can do Sunday. As long as theres a few others who are willing to play aswell il be there otherwise im not too fussed. Mcgee tom green dan etc

Is that this weekend and as in Saturday tomorrow / today? I cant manage tomorrow but i can do Sunday. As long as theres a few others who are willing to play aswell il be there otherwise im not too fussed. Mcgee tom green dan etc

Yes, the lobby is this weekend (starting today at 4pm GMT). It will also be open tomorrow too and as far as I know, we will have a few players there. The tournament is going ahead next weekend so if you're interested, you can sign up for that too.

The Open Lobby event is now open! Anyone interested in participating can head to the IRC channel [Link] and join in now.

Last edited:
--UPDATE--
The Lobby is now closed and shall be reopened tomorrow at 4pm GMT. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

just finished work :(

tomorrows good for me, who participated today?

just finished work :(

tomorrows good for me, who participated today?

Vivi-Gamer, Greeny and myself....

Yeah, there will be more people tomorrow so yeah...PLEASE BE EXCITED :D

the ballads dedicated to my victory will surely be epic

No live stream link? I am disappoint. Was hoping to see my tank steamroll you lot.

We don't have anyone who can stream the event yet although I'm working on finding someone for the tournament. Most replays of the open lobby will be uploaded to the forum's Youtube Channel.

The Open Lobby is now closed. A big thank you to everyone who participated. The replays will be available on the forums' YouTube channel and the screenshots will be posted on our Imgur.

Stay tuned for next week's Iron Fist Tournament II. I'll try to get a live stream running but can't make any promises there........I'm trying peeps. -_-

Might be able to help you out with the live stream. I know I asked Fil about the mod for it, but he keeps forgetting. He asked me to remind him again on Tuesday, so I'll try to push for that by then, among other things.

Might be able to help you out with the live stream. I know I asked Fil about the mod for it, but he keeps forgetting. He asked me to remind him again on Tuesday, so I'll try to push for that by then, among other things.

Thank you Mitsuki, that would be fabulous!

Hello all,

Iron Fist Tournament II is scheduled for tomorrow but with currently only four people registered to play, we are going to need more people to join in order for this event to go ahead. We are looking for at least four more members to sign up, so if anyone is interested in participating, please register here (Link) as soon as possible.

Thank you!

I can play 2moro no problem. But i need a time beforehand

That's absolutely fine, just give a general idea of how much time in your sign up post in the registration thread so I'll have an idea of what to do with the bracket. Glad to have you on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back