it's the wickedly talented

Adele Dazeem

La Vie Boheme
Gil
Hi guys! I've been wavering about making the account and I was so happy to find out that Adele Dazeem was a free username.

My name is Natalia and I hail from Greece. I've been a Final Fantasy fan for years but I'd never joined any gaming community. :) I usually keep out of them cause I'm too shy and feel not "worthy" enough of discussing games. Also I'm not on FFXV cause I don't have a strong enough pc and I am broke as heck so I'm too cheap to pay for subscriptions. :P

I'm a big fan of musicals (you can probably tell from my profile and name haha), Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Studio Ghibli, I'm almost always on tumblr or watching Youtube gameplays, I really like anime but I'm kind of behind with stuff, I'm a graduated artist but I'm currently not arting, and I am writing a story that I hope to publish one day. That's about it I think, I'm rubbish at explaining myself (my resumé is even worse), so I'll leave it at that.

I hope to be an active member here and meet lots of new cool people. :x3:

Welcome to the forum, Natalia. =]

You seem like a member that's full of life and has random topics to bring. Don't be shy to start some!

If you have any questions regarding the site or anything else, feel free to shoot one of the Staff members a Private Message. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the site!
I hope you enjoy this site and feel welcome!

Welcome Natalia! There's an art section over in the art section if you fancy it. I love checking that kinda stuff out :lew:.

Enjoy your stay :sir:.

Thank you all for the lovely messages! <3 I'm hoping to be active here and find a cool home. I think I'll go through the forum and browse the topics and stuff, see what's out there.

And Wendy Oldbag, I hope to post some artwork! I'm kind of... well, I have depression and anxiety and I'm struggling a lot with getting on my feet (no idea how I got my diploma, I just kind of forced myself) so I'm unsure about starting traditional artwork again, besides graphic design, which is what I studied. But thank you for the support, it means a lot ^^

Back