I never completed Final Fantasy XIII

Yes! Fantastic! I've made it to Chapter 13 where I was last time my original PS3 broke down. Any idea how I can jump to the platform where the "Current destination" symbol is? Typical FF! You think it's going to be a straightforward "Go to the other end of the room". But no. Not this time. :megusta2:

Nice. Before going forward make sure you go backwards because there is a few items you can get. I made that mistake before.

Nice. Before going forward make sure you go backwards because there is a few items you can get. I made that mistake before.

Ah. Bugger. Came across some items that I noticed were expensive so... Er... *sigh
I sold them! I sold them for Superconductors!! I've really not got a grip on my upgrading habit! I've got a problem! I've got a problem!! I'll get help, I promise!

Ah. Bugger. Came across some items that I noticed were expensive so... Er... *sigh
I sold them! I sold them for Superconductors!! I've really not got a grip on my upgrading habit! I've got a problem! I've got a problem!! I'll get help, I promise!

For easy upgrading use 36 Sturdy Bones to get it to x3 and then use Superconductors.

Back