I'm somewhat back.

Abstract Debauchery

High Mage of Loathing
Veteran
Gil
Figured I'd pop in for a while. Maybe a bit longer than last time. Maybe. How have you guys been? Good? Was looking at the RP section and that shit looks fuckin' dead. What happened? Did you goddamn turbo virgins all get laid and have to stop RPing or something? But you guys know I love you guys. What's been happening? What have I missed?

wtf, i was JUST stalking old threads and thinking id not seen you for fucking time

weird as fuck :gonk:

Oh shit, son. Congratulations. How long ago was this?

I got to thinking about this place a couple of days ago and figured I'd come in and see what was going on. Did they ever unban Jim?

Was the RP section ever active? I mean maybe back in the early days but its been 'proper deed' for a long time now

As for me. I got older went through a lot of shit came out fighting bought a house and am acting like all adult like and stuff. I work hard play guitar and spend most of my gaming time playing sonic 3 and knuckles or crash bandicoot.

I do enjoy skulking around the SB in my freetime i spend creepin the internets.

Welcome back. They always come back :toni:
Turbo virgins though? Is that even possible in the days of tinder?

turbo virgins hahaha that is a good one, i will have to rememebr that

married in september me, i am a turbo....opposite......virgin?

nah jim aint back, dont think the tight gits wanna lift that ban ):

Welcome back Alyss :monocle:. I remember you being around but I don't think we spoke. So hello, you spiky haired cretin!

Congratulations on your return to this place.

I think most people who RP got busy or moved on. Those who remained have had fewer people to RP with, and so it hasn't really happened for them.

Maybe more life could pumped into that sort of thing. We need active members for it though! We've been struggling on the forum generally in that regard, but hopefully things are picking up.

I hope you are well and such.

Was the RP section ever active? I mean maybe back in the early days but its been 'proper deed' for a long time now

Back in the day, yeah. 10-20 posts a day minimum. Now it's just kind of there, flopping around like a fish. Or like a useless shriveled up old man dick.

As for me. I got older went through a lot of shit came out fighting bought a house and am acting like all adult like and stuff. I work hard play guitar and spend most of my gaming time playing sonic 3 and knuckles or crash bandicoot.

Dem adult responsibilities, man. No amount of schooling prepares you for that shit. Though it's nice you still get the free time for video games and the like.

Welcome back. They always come back :toni:
Turbo virgins though? Is that even possible in the days of tinder?

You'd be surprised. Though, with tinder you might as well have pocket pussy. Or pussy to go. Or pocket dick. Don't want to discriminate.

turbo virgins hahaha that is a good one, i will have to rememebr that

married in september me, i am a turbo....opposite......virgin?

Turboballer? Turbopimp?

nah jim aint back, dont think the tight gits wanna lift that ban ):

Dude, he's been banned for like twenty years. =[

Welcome back Alyss :monocle:. I remember you being around but I don't think we spoke. So hello, you spiky haired cretin!

I think we spoke once or twice, but I can't really recall.

Congratulations on your return to this place.

I think most people who RP got busy or moved on. Those who remained have had fewer people to RP with, and so it hasn't really happened for them.

Maybe more life could pumped into that sort of thing. We need active members for it though! We've been struggling on the forum generally in that regard, but hopefully things are picking up.

I hope you are well and such.

Yeah, if I remember correctly at the time I left we were hurting for new blood on the forum. Such is the way of the internet, though. Glad to see you still on, though. Always nice to see the old faces, so to speak. :grin:

I think youl find Jim in his flat in Summerhill playing guitar. Aint seen or spoke to him in like.....i think over 2 years now? :gasp: mental

Welcome back!

Some people around here think Jim is an urban myth... But I know he's real! I will find proof again one day! And the permanent ban will be done once I find that proof!

If your ever in the Aberdeen area il happily drop you off at his flat. He is very real though i aint seen him in years so i dunno if hes slipped into rigormortis or just went into hiding with his guitar. Not as illusive as bigfoot but he can be hard to find but for a small fee il see to it that you meet. Youl probably get told to fuck off though knowing jimmy. Tennents gets him to open up.

Lookit all the people complaining it's dead.

Welcome back. =]

whenever people moan about the forum being dead theres always folks moaning about people moaning about the forum being dead :mrgreen:

lets start the bring back jimmer petition

and yes, turbopimp, i like that

Welcome back. Also, Jim did actually get unbanned for a stint a while back.

(but he was a cunt and got banned again)

Banned or not, let's not call people names. Otherwise people may complain about that, and tbh, I'm not in the mood for that headache!

Thanks! Ethics

Back