Who still plays?

Having said that, we do have some randomers in the FC. Do any of you guys know them? :hmmm:

I know everyone in the FC by some extension or another. We could likely kick the non FFF people who aren't on anymore...but, meh. I don't feel like sorting through it right now.

Well I do have a character still on Lamia low lvl. I will have to think about it though ;p When Im playing FFXIV I have always something to do. I have to maintain the fc chat if people dont overstep their boundaries. Im part of a static. Members need help. Farming primals for ponies. Triple Triad consuming all my time. I really dont like leveling low characters anymore Im so lazy. If my character was lvl 50 on Lamia I would definitely do t5 with you guys. Highend raiding is the best thing the game offers imo.

Regarding teamspeak. I'd say you really need it with t9. Teamspeak is so essential in many ways, but other than that awesome way to get to know eachother and just chat away. Had a lot of fun and also drama too lol.

The TS drama is always real. @narrator_45 can attest to Kira and me bickering all the time. I imagine it's quite awkward for him, but we wouldn't have that issue if @Six would stop being wrong all the time. -__- :inlove:

It's great fun, but you have to be vocal in the first place for it to happen. It's difficult to draw someone out of their shell if they are inclined that way already.

The TS drama is always real. @narrator_45 can attest to Kira and me bickering all the time. I imagine it's quite awkward for him, but we wouldn't have that issue if @Six would stop being wrong all the time. -__- :inlove:

It's great fun, but you have to be vocal in the first place for it to happen. It's difficult to draw someone out of their shell if they are inclined that way already.

yeah man some ppl are always shy so they just mute their mics and just listen for shouts but never talk. Im just glad they can get on TS some people cant or refuse to get on TS its free geesh for everyone except the one paying for the server.

LMAO Jeff women aye xD

True, at least they can listen and follow orders as they come down the chute...don't need to be vocal for that. That just seems like such a....miserable way to play. No comradery that way. No real excuse to not do it with end game, then, tbf. If you're shy, can just sit and listen and just respond when needed...just speak up, or crank 'dat gain up!

Hmm, TS would be nice for this site too, especially during primals / coils (haven't touched it yet). How much is it for the server?

Thanks. Hmm, the 15 members one isn't too bad. I'd be up for the discount (3 months - 6 months) if this is something people would like to take advantage of. I think it would be neat. I would be the one with my mic off for the most part though, but I can listen for instructions.

If it goes up, I'll participate in it. Don't mind talking at all, but that is only one guy and I'm not about to sit there and talk to myself. Same reason I don't stream.

It may be worth considering finding a different group and integrating with them if they are under utilizing their server.

Oh yeah man my first Titan ex Clear was glorious haha wait gonna check if the video is on youtube it was fun.
We were on TS for this. FC group with couple randoms.
Riamu WAR (Left the FC, we couldnt have done it without him he trained us and guided us)
Rageant Vortex SMN (always drunk on TS, hilarious dude)
Ushio great SCH (Left the FC)
Firefist BLM (coolest dude ever) notice he was the only one who died at last stage xD
Ohri WHM (healing tht bitch)

WHM master race.

Also, I had to check my Skype to see who was calling me, you inconsiderate turds. :hmph:

Back