Hello

inori

Gil
FFXIV
Aylin Moon
FFXIV Server
Odin
Hello there!

I just joined today. I'm on a replay of FFX-2 and figured I'd go join a FF community to accompany my play through. I find myself googling a lot of stuff so figured if I joined a forum I could look stuff up here and/or ask, whilst of course talking about my favourite game series!

I guess I should say a little about myself. I'm inori, 21 and from the UK. Been playing FF since I was about 7/8 years old. Like many others, my first was VII, and it all went from there. I've played all the main games, some more than others. Completed VII, VIII, XI, X and XII. I'm currently very active on FFXIV.

Very much enjoying FFX/X-2 HD remaster! I bought the Japanese version this time around and it's like playing the two games for the first time again. Currently on chapter 3, plan to just carry on with story, do what I can for side quests, then try and 100% on a new game+ and pick up all the stuff I missed, so expect to see me a lot in the X/X-2 part of the forum...

Well, guess I've rambled on enough. Great to meet you all! :smiff:

Welcome to a corner of insanity, hope you have fun here.

Hello and welcome to the forum inori! I'm currently going through a second replay of Final Fantasy X with the same idea you have (play through for story then attempt to 100% it on the second run). I hope it works according to plan as a third play through would be a bit O.T.T. :lew:

Anyways, I hope you have fun here! If you have any questions, please feel free to message either myself or any of the staff members, we would be delighted to help.

See you around!

こんにちわ、とようこそ! Always nice to have a fellow Japanese speaker hopping on board (though I'm afraid I'm nowhere near as good as you, if you can manage a completely untranslated game! Props for that!) よろしくおねがいします!

Welcome to the forum inori! =] I hope you enjoy your time. If you have any questions, make sure to let us know.

Thanks all for the welcome! :) Unfortunately haven't been as active as I would have liked, got caught up with family stuff.

Kirito, こちらこそ よろしくおねがいします :) If you ever need a hand with Japanese feel free to ask me!

Back