SHITTY people.

ff1-10

Blue Mage
Gil
SHIT people.

Last night, a friend and I were having a conversation and we came across the topic of being "poor". She apologized to me about how one time me and another friend of ours were told to wait outside of her home that time we went to get her to hang out. It was because her family was struggling, afterward told me how they didn't even have much of a living room; no furniture, and that she just didn't want us to look at her differently, like feel bad for her. She then told me about how in high school, this girl who she got on well with in one of the sports clubs was asked by a guy friend of ours to deliver a Christmas card or something to my friend. After seeing that my friend didn't live in a good neighborhood and that she didn't live in a fancy place, the girl unfriended my friend on Facebook and stopped interacting with her very friendly like she used to. I was like, :gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't really heard about that actually happening in real life, so I was shocked. To think there are actually people like that in this world...not that I didn't think it or know it, but to finally hear it happen to someone close to me, it just finally hit me.

I then was reminded of how when I was kid, I was basically forced to hang out with my better-off cousins since like...babyhood. I don't ever remember us agreeing to be friends, just being together because their mom probably wanted us to be/get to know each other since we were probably considered close cousins. But because I was poorer, some of the SHITIEST things were said and done to me! And because I was more reserved and quiet, too. One time they actually had the guts to ask me, "Are you poor?" when they opened my fridge because I didn't have a lot of good microwavable "American" food to eat. My family ain't like yours! We actually COOK! As if there's not a thing? HELLO! Second, my brother stupidly asked each of them if they liked me, one said yes out of pity I believe and the other said straight NO. It was in front of me. Then this other time their brother wiped his bloody cut on my favorite white seal teddy bear and all they did was laugh in front of my face that he was doing such a thing. And as a kid who was alone without them, I just kind of laughed a little along with it with anger filled inside. And whenever I got mad, they never took it seriously and would say, "Oh, we're older than you so you shouldn't be mad." And one of them punched me in the eye as a young child because I didn't listen to her when we were playing. I got asked, too, about my clothes. "Don't you ever get new clothes?" Well, if you think I'm poor, don't you think there's a reason why I don't? I wasn't stylish as a child, and it never really bothered me. Style was just more like a daydream, and I knew my parents couldn't afford me much clothes other than the annual school clothes shopping spree every year. We were like the Mean Girls clique; friends but not really friends. I look back to this day and wonder how the HELL I managed to let myself continue hanging out with them! Boy, have things changed...I would NEVER let them step over me like that in the present, and thank GOD. Glad they moved away before I hit middle school. Who knows who I WOULDN'T have become if they were to have stuck in my life! :gasp:

Within my own family, my young nieces and nephew have even cracked on how I dress since I'm tomboyish and not girly. It might be because their mom, my sister, tells me all the time that I should be girlier in a joking-kind-of-serious-but-joking way, and they're kids, so it's not like they know better and probably just said things to me because they thought they could. One time at the airport while we were waiting for a plane on a family trip, my niece asked me, "Do you dress like that at school?" with a smile on her face, and my nephew who was next to her smiled along next to her. Then one time they were gonna go to a dollar store and I decided last minute not to and my nephew said to me, "Good, because I didn't want them to think a tomboy would be walking next to me anyway." That was the first strike. The next day or a few days later when they came over, I was looking at my sister's necklace and he was in the room and asked me, "I know what you're gonna say. You're gonna ask if you can have it, right?" I always joke with them about being sexy cuz I know they find it funny and gross, so I said, "No, it's so I can be sexy for you," and he said, "Nuh-uh, because you don't even know how to dress. Even [my other little niece] dresses better than you!" My face on the inside and as I walked away: :gasp: That was the last FUCKING straw, and I gave him a piece of my mind. Yelled at him like the shit he gave me. And I have no problem doing it again if they were to ever say shit like that to me again. If there is ever another time, I will not only yell at them like shit, but gladly rip them to shreds and tears along with it. I know that might sound fucking evil, but trust me when I say I was patient with it so many times already in the past, 'til he bullshitted me like that. Since then, I have not heard anymore comments, so *clap clap* for me. And less disrespect in general. Ha ha...I sound like such an evil aunt, but I do care. Everyone just has a line, and to hear it from your own family sucks.

These people go out there and they try to act like they're noble and have principles, but then they turn to you...and, well, turn on you. Everyone else is meant to be treated with their morals except you. And it just makes me question them. And you know what? As long as *I* know that they're shit, I'm satisfied.

So, am I alone? Have you ever been SHITTED on by SHITTY, SHIT people?

I think everyone once in their life-time will get stepped on, picked on, laughed at no matter who they are. There is a lot of shitty, shitty people out there who are only out for themselves, so no. You aren't alone. The reason people do this, is because they lack self-discipline, morals, self-esteem... and the list goes on and on. Every once and a while, you will come across these people. I'm sorry you had to go through this,(as well as your friend) but you seem like a strong person. People are raised to believe that they are better. (Not in all cases.) so they will attack anyone who they see as someone "not worthy" or worse-off than them to make them either look cool in front of others, or to raise their egos.

I don't know if my story is completely relevant to yours, but I have one. I was in fourth grade. At the time, my family struggled. I had old tennies, an old backpack, and I wore the same clothes frequently. Sometimes I wouldn't bring lunch, because my dad had to pay the bills so i'd have to 1) charge it or 2) ask my friends.
Well eventually my teacher got involved, questioning whether my parents took care of me or not. Of course they did they're best! They aren't being at all abusive! We just didn't have what my teachers *thinks* I should have. She had the audacity to attempt to interrogate my mom at a conference! I hated that teacher. Eventually it got so bad, i had to transfer to a new classroom.

Thank you for understanding. ^^

It's okay that your story doesn't fully relate or something; I really just wanted to know other people's SHITTY stories about SHIT people, lol, whether it's similar or not.

I have a story about a shitty person.

About 3 months ago I took in a family member because they had been kicked out of their place. Im myself deeply in debt due to a huge pile of it my farther left behind and iv been paying it off fairly well but its hard to pay the rent and pay off the debt so I asked this family member who from now on im going to call "Jeff" to pay 100 a month while he was staying with me (which is a quarter of what I pay). So jeff says yeah of course ill pay that. So a month goes by and he's been taking his mentally ill girlfriend who abuses him out on dates buying her jewellery etc then he turns around and tells me he's tried really hard but he cant pay me. Im a little pissed but I say fine ok.

Next month same thing happens and im really pissed this time I tell him he has 2 weeks to pay me at least a 100.2 weeks pass still no money so he proposes instead he will buy me food to help out while he waits for his first paycheck. He comes back to my6 house with a bunch of shopping which he then admits he stole and brags about how no one will catch him. Next morning at 6:00 the police knock on my flat door and the landlord lets them in. They arrest jeff for shop lifting and fraud (turns out theve been after him for awhile and he was essentially hiding out at mine). My landlord follows suit after the police have left and screams at me for putting jeff up then tells me she's evicting me.

To put the iceing on the cake I found out Jeff lied about another family member abusing him because the family member tried to force him to get a job and find his own place while he was living with me. I also found text messages on his phone which he left behind after being arrested between him and his girlfriend laughing at me over that he had the money to pay rent but wasnt and also them planning his whole bullshit story about being molested.

So that's my story.

I am actually home schooled because I was being bullied so badly. Because of the constant pain I have that is mostly in my legs, I need a cane to get where I am going. People would tease me about it and call me names, and saying that I was no good.

Do not get me started about P.E. I am a short and underdeveloped girl, so other girls would tell me that the locker room was only for high school kids.

People can be really cruel no matter where you go.

I'm so sorry that happened to you, @Khoriilya...

People can be miserable... If there's one thing I cannot stand about 'people' it's the bully in some of them. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would make someone else feel miserable on purpose. Schooling is the prime example here. Why make it harder for someone when it's already hard enough for anyone? Animals > People, anyone? =]

I was a grandma "baby", she was like my second actual mother to me, when she fell sick, I missed a lot of school and that for some reason triggered people to make some nasty remarks about skipping school, yadda yadda. At the time, it hit me harder than it should. I was dealing with the loss of my grandmother, and that topped it all off. I was around 11 at that time.

Aside from school experiences, I think we've all come across shitty people in our lives. Perhaps they're there for a reason? Who knows.

Last edited:
I find it stressful when a person shuts you down and isn't interested in hearing your side of things and/or when people throw an apology back in your face. It's a kind of bullying that is emotionally manipulating. I understand that people aren't always able to forgive straight away, but that doesn't equal holding a grudge against someone or wielding it like some "Black Book of Sins" over their head.

I've seen this sort of thing happen often enough, even experienced it. I don't think it necessarily means that the person is "SHITTY", but it does make for a crappy experience and even having to deal with them can be a pretty negative ordeal.

Back