FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
GAME SCREENSHOTS
ARCHITECTURE GALLERY

This gallery is specifically for architecture screenshots, which includes buildings from towns, cities, kingdoms, outer space or any kind of civilisation.

Example:
sjsO1HL.png

Please read the section rules before posting. If you have any questions regarding this thread please message one of the section moderators (Galadín, Paddy McGee, Wendy Oldbag) or post your queries here.

Last edited:
Dreamfall Chapters. Would not recommend unless you've played the first two games in the series. Really enjoyed book two of five, though I haven't finished it quite yet. The game brings you back to a familiar (if you played Dreamfall: The Longest Journey) city. It was really nice to see it all again on an updated engine.

9lOKwMV.jpg

DwUz3wU.jpg

First time I think I've ever (deliberately) used the capture feature for screenshots.

I'm not one for photo modes / selfie modes and never use them, but thought I'd play about with the photo mode feature in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy today with some captures that were pretty fun to mess around with on the editing features (all in-game captures, not cutscenes). A big fan of the camera tilt option.

Uncharted™_ The Lost Legacy_20191218100528.jpg

Uncharted™_ The Lost Legacy_20191218103454.jpg

Uncharted™_ The Lost Legacy_20191218111925.jpg

Uncharted™_ The Lost Legacy_20191218145830.jpg

Uncharted™_ The Lost Legacy_20191218165553.jpg

I feel like we need to use these threads more so here are a handful of my screenshots from Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.

I took thousands so I'll only post a few of the ones I have more immediately accessible.

The famous caryatid columns of the Erechtheion temple atop the acropolis of Athens.
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey__19.jpeg

The lion gate of Mycenae. I'm so glad they rendered this iconic feature from the 'Mycenaean' period in the game.
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey__24.jpeg

A small part of 'Knossos palace'. One of many Bronze Age 'Minoan' ruins represented in the game.
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey__27.jpeg

Snakes at the Asklepian sanctuary! Epidauros.
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey__37.jpeg

Female spectators at Olympia moments before their arrest. Probably. (Women were not allowed even as spectators)
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey__44.jpeg

Assassin's Creed® Odyssey__45.jpeg

The Sphinx of Naxos, Delphi.
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey__50.jpeg

The Charioteer of Delphi.
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey__18.jpeg

I might post more on this game that I'm playing it again. Maybe in the main thread for this game on this forum.

Back