Help Stuck-big time

JKD_2709

Gil
So I haven't played this game for a while, and I think I've messed up to the point that I need to start again. According to the guide I need to pilot the Tiny Bronco back to the Gold Saucer area, just after you beat Palmer. But I can't find the Bronco and I keep finding myself at Mt Nibel with nowhere to go. Please help

You must of forgot the spot where you got off from the tiny bronco. It must be somewhere in that area where you are at. After you beat palmer aren't you suppost to go to Junon? If you are in Nilbeheim the closest town from there are Rocket Town, Cosmo Canyon, Chocobo Farm and Mt. Nilbeheim which takes you to the other side of the mountain. Do you still have your buggy car?

Should have a dot on the map that shows where it is. If you crossed the ocean on the Junon ship, you might have to go back.

I forgot to tell you next time you make a thread about needing help with something post it in the FF VII Help Booth section to prevent the thread from been closed down by a moderator.

Thanks for the reminder. No worries, threads in the wrong section will not get deleted, but will be moved to the appropriate section, which I will do so now.

Back