Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
This guy is fantastic. His music is a combination of southern/rock with rap. He's sang with a lot of great rappers, joell ortiz and eminem to name my two favorite. I don't know all of his music, I just listened to the album radioactive and thought it was fantastic. my favorite songs are till it's gone (his new song) and pretty much all of his songs on his last album. growing up in the gutter is so freaking scary and addictive to listen to. i'm not sure if other rappers use the musical style combination like he does but he's fantastic at what he does. i think it takes real talent to mix genres like he's doing and to hear something so good is very impressive. i think his voice is kinda annoying sometimes but his music is so good i don't even care :lew:

^this song is amazing, both in musical style and with the lyrics. i've put it on replay for the last day and it's crazyyyyyyyy

i never thought i'd like rap, but lately i've been getting into it and i don't know how this started happening but i love it :gonk:

*extremely late*

I really love Yelawolf's music because his flow when he raps just pulls me in. When he teams up with Rittz it makes his stuff go much harder. Them 2 need to make a whole collaboration album because both their flow and rhythm produce absolute masterpieces imo.

That is probably my favorite song they've done together.
Or this:

Back