Lightning Returns Help in tracking down a song in the game

BEAMER3K

The Artist
Gil
Hello, first of all I am new here and new to FF. Lightning Returns is the first FF game I have ever played in my life. I liked it, (I just beat it today) I will have to play the other FF:XIII games as well. But back on topic.

While playing the game, I have run across a song that I think is quite mesmerising. In fact I like the song as well. The game has GREAT music and every song fits well. But this one song I can't seem to find by name on Youtube or anywhere else on the internet. I have come here to get an answer.

The song in question is heard in the Dead Dunes in the morning up near the Atmos Sands area and around The Grave of the Colossi shrine/tomb area.

This song features a piano intro with a female singer who sings it.
I have partial lyrics that I was able to discern to the best of my ability when I was listening to it.

[Partial lyrics]
"Just as the light begins to fade to dark."
"The morning wind sings songs to my forebearence."
"Am I alone, with no one watching us?"
"If I do fall, will no one come to save me?"

That is the first verse. I don't know the rest or the name of the song or the girl who sings it.

I am not even sure if this song is on the game's Official Soundtrack. [OST]. I searched and listened to all the tracks that are from the Dead Dunes on the OST, but none of them were this song.

Could someone please help me ID this song?
If there is a link to this song on Youtube or somewhere else on the internet, could you post it here as well?

Thanks.
BEAMER3K.

Hello!
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I have a similar musically based Lightning Returns conundrum.
You know when you get about half an hour of time left on the clock and it's time to go back to Eden? What's the name of the tune? Mesmerised by it, I be!
Any help?

Starts of "Plink... Plink... Swoosh". Although even then I've probably got that wrong.

Hello!
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I have a similar musically based Lightning Returns conundrum.
You know when you get about half an hour of time left on the clock and it's time to go back to Eden? What's the name of the tune? Mesmerised by it, I be!
Any help?

Starts of "Plink... Plink... Swoosh". Although even then I've probably got that wrong.

Found it! Got it! It's the Game Over music from FFXIII. I didn't notice at first because I'm too busy swearing at the TV whenever I did stuff that got the "Game Over" message in that game!

Back