[RP] Final Fantasy VII: A Love Story

flowergirlssoldier

Flower Girl
Gil
Hello there! I am looking for someone who would be interested in being the Cloud to my Aerith in a detailed, epic, action-filled, romance-filled, literate RP! Is there anyone out there interested in helping me create this awesome, wonderful thing become a reality? :) Also in terms of preference for writing and whatnot, this would be written in third person, past-tense.

I rarely write, and I am no where close to being a good writer, but when I do write I harbor a bias for Cloud's POV in fics. I've been wanting to RP so I could become abetter writer, but I'm too shy to start one with anyone, even cleriths. Half of me wants to take you up on this offer, but the other half of me isn't sure if I'm your match. :lew: For one, I think you're writing skills are out of my league and secondly, what's the story about?

Omg I would love to RP with you no matter your skill level! And that bit of writing you saw by me was me trying really, really hard to write something poetic haha. Also, I was thinking we could do something either with Cloud finding out that Aerith somehow survived - or was resurrected (going along with the theme of Aerith being some sort of prophet [though I definitely think Cloud could be seen as one too; like calls to like!]) - and he's finally found her and they have a really emotional reunion and then we could figure out some drama and action to go along with it! I personally love it when Cloud is protective of Aerith and so maybe someone comes after Aerith and Cloud has to protect her or something? I'm really up for anything to be honest. :)

I love how that sounds. I'm just worried about my part in it all. I am serious when I say this, I've never RPed before, I tried, but I didn't actually end up RPing with anyone. I guess I'm just worried I don't understand how people progress the story and stay on point without spoiling and planning out every detail?

I've always found roleplaying is actually more like writing a fanfiction together and no one knows what's going to happen, really, but that's half the fun, not knowing. The rest of the fun is being able to create a world in a world you already know and enjoying it more than anything. It's tons of fun! If you have a Skype or something I can explain it to you better there and give you examples before we start on here?

Back