Veteran
Gil
Warrior
Bomb
Cactuar
Tonberry
Ultros
Don Corneo
What's your dream present? What will you be staying up late for, counting the hours till ol' Saint Nick comes?

Or, do you even want anything?

Do you want a pony, the newest barbie, Power Rangers or a new bike?

Or do you want a box of condoms?

Discuss!

All I want is to be with family. :) Can't really think of any materialistic items that I would want. Give me comfy socks and I'll be happy.

A new identity would be nice :sneaky:

If I COULD actually get what I wanted, it would have to be a 3DS. You wouldn't have to include Bravely Default with it, but that would be less money spent by me, MWAHAHA!!!!! ...so that would be nice. ;)

But, lol - if I DO get anything, it'll be the classic present: clothes. I went shopping with my mom for everyone else's presents and all she got them was clothes, so I'm guessing if and when she gets mine, it'll be that, too. Last year I got a whole bag of sweaters from her and a coat, which is a HUGE thank you. She's my angel! =) And last year one of my sisters got me a robe, so she might get me clothes, too... I'm not sure what my other sis will be getting me. I mean, I don't mind clothes. I'm a woman! How could I mind!? Especially if it's nice. ^_^ My family isn't full of money, so getting what I would actually want, like that 3DS, would never happen. I'm the one who eventually buys those things myself.

And I won't be staying up. I used to like that as a kid, like to watch the music performances, but I lost interest in today's current music as I got older. I think I'll be going to sleep like normal.

Back