[15/12] Watch the FFXV TGS trailer with English voices

Well I think Noctis and Stella were childhood friends so if Luna is Stella's sister it would make sense that they all knew each other growing up as well. We've seen that Stella fights Noctis in the early trailers, and in this new one Luna managed to escape somewhere and seems to be helping them. That's about all we know really which isn't much to go on at all. I don't think there will be a triangle though, not since I have a feeling Noctis and Stella will be more like star crossed lovers since it feels like she's going to fight Noctis. That really would be overkill.

agreed :lew:

i do enjoy the idea of star crossed lovers forced to fight. it's incredibly sexy and romantic :ari: it's also something square hasn't done yet which is very refreshing!! is this canon, though? :hmmm: has square officially said that recently?

Haha I think this is the first time she's been mentioned and it seems like a lot of people thought she was Stella at first too. My theory is that Luna and Stella might be related, their names meaning star and moon and they look similar too so I think they could be sisters possibly? We don't know much of anything about Luna yet.

Oh, I also thought "Luna" was the new Stella design. I'm glad she's not! And I hope that, if they are sisters, this doesn't become another ridiculous Lightning story. It would be better if they are cousins...or something. I really don't want to predict anything...so far all I really see a lot of is the battle system and pretty graphics. I want to know the story more...like a story trailer. Maybe this is how all video game trailers are, but with the way FF has been going, a lack of story and people just fighting a lot really bothers me. I'm excited that a new FF is coming out and want to know how it turns out, but I am not excited for the game itself because they haven't given us anything to really be excited about these last few years. After what happened with FF13, never again will I be one of those people who builds up a game using the trailer and the little knowledge that they give us to create something big and amazing in my head and redeem it as "huge" or "it's gonna be great" ever again.

honestly, i don't like how either women look. they look like a teenage boy with makeup on. stella was much more mature looking and looked like a lady before, but now she looks like a typical anime character. i'm hoping they change her character.

as i've said, i am looking forward to the game. its graphics and gameplay look very promising.

I feel that their English voices do fit their character. I am not sure if SE announced that these voices are official, but they do sound good to me now. I want to hear Stella and I hope they pick a good voice actor for her.

Hmmm or is it Luna now. Perhaps we will find out soon enough.

i think they're just test voices tbh :hmmm: usually for the early development they'll need to include english actors just to show the trailer and they usually always pick a beta voice and then replace it later on (like what happened with uncharted 4). i at least hope this is the case. sephiroth's voice actor is horrendously awkward to listen to.

he talks....................................so.....slow..... with.................giant pauses.................between.......each word

:damon:

agreed :lew:

i do enjoy the idea of star crossed lovers forced to fight. it's incredibly sexy and romantic :ari: it's also something square hasn't done yet which is very refreshing!! is this canon, though? :hmmm: has square officially said that recently?

I don't think there's been an official tell on whether Noctis and Stella do have a romance or not not [if anyone knows more than me please correct me]. We know they spend time together as children and then when they are adults as well, and we know Noctis gets unusually 'shy' around Stella for some reason, which could be because he has feelings for her, and it does look like they end up fighting. When it comes to anything official though, there's really not much we've been given, it's all just what we've been shown in the trailers, but I think it would make sense.

ughhh, i wish they would just say so already.

i'm gonna go start an FF15 club so we can keep discussions there <33

Back