New to Forum

SquallKefka17

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Terra
Squall Leonhart
Rinoa Heartilly
Hey I've joined recently I fell in love with FF with FF8 got it second hand stumbled my way onto disc 2 before i knew how to use junction system. Ive since played through 7,8,9,10,10-2,12,13,13-2,13-3 LR. More recently ive gone back and played thru ff6 going to play through ff4 shortly. Love chatting anything FF would go on for hours about it 8 is my favourite after that it changes a lot depending on the day but 10,6,7, 13-1 would be favourites of mine too. Did a games developement in college realised how much work goes into programming such games. Have an itch to see FF return to a more traditional ATB battle system these days particularly after not been able to put down 6 recently but I acknowledge FF15 is looking like having a battle system a cross between FF13-1 and 13-3s.

Welcome to the forum SquallKefka17; it's good to see another fellow Final Fantasy 8 fan (and an Irish one too! :boogie:)! I hope you enjoy your time here and explore everything this forum has to offer. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me or any of the other staff members; we would be delighted to help!

I have yet to get a solid grip on the juction system to this day. Don't feel bad. >.>

Welcome to the forum, if you have any questions feel free to toss one of us on Staff a PM. =] I hope you enjoy your time around here.

Welcome! Glad you've played the best FF games. FF9 is my personal favourite...hope you enjoyed it too? :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes guys. Yeah I did enjoy FF9 one of the few ffs where i trained my whole team up to level 99. Hope to make a big contribution to this forum guys. Sorry what is the SB?:):)

The SB is the Shout Box which is located on the forum's front page underneath the Top 5 Stats. This is where members hang out and chillax and go a little crazy :wacky:

24giwx0.jpg

You can type in your message in the bar marked by the brackets and click Enter to send it. You can also customise your type with the options just below the text bar. There are other features available, like detaching the SB and opening it in a separate tab and such like, if you have any further questions about how to use this feature, feel free to send me a Private Message and I'll be glad to answer any of your ceisteanna!

Hello, welcome to the forum, remember to pay the forum tax to me! :elmo:

Back