[Interest Check] Secret Santa XMAS14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might as well toss it in here. For my wish list, besides the standard e-letter, I would like a voice-clip and GP! :)

Hokay. Six Paddy McGee Galadín Oliver Queen iSmiff Ed Elric Ebenezer Scrooge Master Cat Expendable Exoskeleton your next step is to tell your hypothetical Secret Santa what you would like for your gift. Follow Mitsuki's lead from the post above this one. If you're stuck for ideas, you can check the link posted in the first post to get an idea. Your Secret Santa isn't required to grant the wish, but if you're lucky enough to get a super awesome Secret Santa, they might just hook you up. Once you post your wish, I'll shift it over to the Secret Santa Compendium Thread of Holly Jolly Doom.

Just a reminder, when you are putting together your gift to give, you should include a short message (5 sentences-ish). That's the minimum gift. It's up to you if you'd like to put in the extra effort. But remember, 'tis the season.

Happy Giving!

I'm gonna follow suit. I'd like a voice clip or some GP. If my Santa is not comfortable or can't give GP, a standard letter would be fine! :D

nice voice-clip for starters! It's always grrrrrrrrrrreat to hear other accents and such!

Else... A really cool siggie would be awesome! I'm feeling something of a nice change!

Some gil or GP would go down nicely as a third choice!

lastly: I was always the kid who liked surprises on Christmas- so, really... Surprises would be cool. A surprise pony or car would be better!

Voice clip wouldn't be too bad. Maybe a new sig, if someone felt artsy enough to do so. :hmmm:

I'm also one that loves surprises, so......surprise away. :gasp:

:kinky: Naked pics.

If you insist. :inlove:

szd0du.jpg

Courtesy of Dan

Some GP or Gil would be grand. If they aren't available then I'll be delighted with the letter.

I'd like an avatar and sig set featuring my fave... Kittens! I would be very grateful<3 :yay:

I'd also like a voice clip if possible (mustering your best chocobo "wark" and "kweh" - j/k sorta). That's about it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back