Warrior
Bomb
Cactuar
Tonberry
Ultros
Don Corneo
White Elephant 2014
Brief:
You know what time it is! The White Elephant extravaganza, with your host Paddy McGee, begins now! So, sign up and get yourself ready to win Usernames, gil, GP or a few other surprises!!!

Competition Begins 7/12/2014, when Paddy McGee gets on.

Rules:

• Participants take turns either picking a new box, or stealing another persons.
  • A box may only be stolen twice in total.
  • All currency winnings will be donated at the end of the event.
  • Any Username colours will last for a month.
  • All items will be distributed after Elephant has ended.
  • Any item idea... Let me know- we can be dynamic about this!
  • Last year's event:http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/59245-White-Elephant-Sign-Ups-2013

List of Participants:
Six
Shace
Mitsuki
CassinoChips
Sprout
Lady Livi Comstock
The joke that went over Shace's head
iSmiff
Sarcasm
Galadin
Harlequin
Busta
Oliver Queen
Toshiya

An example of the game, from the wonderful Mitsuki!:

I will set up a boxed image numbered from 1- X (let's say there's X participants in total) each 'containing' a gift, which only I can see. I'll draw members' names from a hat OR depending if they are online the same time that I am. That way we won't have to wait around forever for those who are called up next.

Example:

Let's say Jay gets called up first. He has to post whatever number he wants, and I will then 'open' that box and reveal (by post) the gift given to him. Jay receives a Username Change.

Shu goes up next, but he has two options:

A) Steal Jay's gift (Username Change)
OR
B) Pick a number to reveal another gift. If he steals Jay's gift, Jay will then have to pick another number > gift. Gifts may only be stolen twice.

Repeat process. Same rule apply for the first person (in this example, Jay) towards the end of the game: he can choose to swap any item that has not been stolen yet.

I'll keep track of gifts that have been stolen.

----------

Last edited:
In. =]

Playing for the first time. Thanks, McGee. :elph:

I want a materia! No one touch the blue one.

thats_the_jokevkuv2.jpg

Ah, what the heck. Sign me up, coach. :mokken:

im gonna join this one put me on the list NOW!! no one steal my gifts as well i dont take well to it

Okay guys- I've decided to give you all an extra day to get psyched up for this intense game of wit!!!

So- the 7th December!

Last edited:
Okay, sign-ups are closed! I'll be putting the competition thread up at 8.30pm GMT(five hours from now).

Thanks for signing up everybody- pretty good turnout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back