Lightning Returns So i just defeated [REDACTED]

PaparaGoWest

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Man i am like Jesus of this game. YHWH doesn't stand a chance against me :D

But the game is pretty fun to be honest. I mean i guess they where going for a "Prince of Persia DOS" with the time limit, in order to beat the game you had to take the main quests as first priority, while side quests and canvas of prayers works neatly to boost your upgrades on your character, while being on the way, but basically the main quests was mostly important to do though.
So i kinda like that pace.

I had some trouble in the beginning with this boss, so i cheated and found his weakness "Aerora". Muhahaha!. So that way i got stagger on the 4th pose all the way. And even on low health, its pretty easy aslong as you can predict his attack on that stage.

I thought it was nice of them to have you explore around and that stuff. I think this might trigger some interesting changes in Final Fantasy 15 on PS4 or Xbox One.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got round to playing this game and I have to say I liked it more than I expected. When it came to Buni's 4th form I just spammed overlock and light strike along with Lightning's new ultimate weapon or whatever it was called (her first one that gets upgraded at the end).

I finally got round to playing this game and I have to say I liked it more than I expected. When it came to Buni's 4th form I just spammed overlock and light strike along with Lightning's new ultimate weapon or whatever it was called (her first one that gets upgraded at the end).

I finally beat LR after failing to beat it the first time on Normal. I only managed to save Noel like on day 6. I ran out of time before I could save Snow on my first ever playthrough. I wasted so much time just trying to get the hang of everything. I often got lost trying to find quest items. My second playthrough was a New Game plus on easy. I was able to get 99.9% of everything complete and got to the very end (Day 14).

Buni was tough in his final form. The first three I was able to beat.
I sure had difficulty tring to beat his final form. I made a few trys with 4EP and that was not enough to defeat him. I got so close to staggering him multiple times, but my ATM kept running out foring me to switch schema a lot.

I had to go back to the alter chamber and into one of the already completed trials to get some extra EP from the enemies in there. Once I had full EP, I saved it all for Buni's final form. I tried my best to wittle down his HP with conventional phy and magic attacks, but everything I did was only removing like less than a percentage of his HP. I tried to stagger him without using my EP powers. But I could not do it with level 4 powers like Firagra, Element, etc.

In the end I did have to use my EP to weaken him. Overclock helped bring him closer to a full stagger, but he didn't stagger until his HP was half or less. Overclock was ALWAYS followed by Army of One. Army of One is the only attack that managed to remove chuncks from Buni's HP. It helped to get his HP to half and down to 1/4 where he was finally staggered. A few quick light slashes in Overclock finished him.

It seems that when his HP is above half full he is more tough and resistant to Lightning's attacks than his previous three forms, but when his HP falls to half full and below he is not so resistant anymore, and it is easier for Lightning to beat him.

Well, I am glad I beat him and the game itself.
Now I can go back in with New Game plus and get even stronger.

took me 4 attempts to kill the last boss lol, i was in danger of rage quitting :wacky:

trying to stagger him was an absolute nightmare, it took me ages, it was *almost* get there, then mock me and disappear. Once he is staggered though, it is quite embarrassing how quickly he goes down

one thing to note though. i may have actually beat him on my first attempt if i had know the ultimate shield and sword where up on that plinth thingy hahaha /idiot

yeah the thread title pissed me off too, but i kinda guessed that end game was more than likely gunna end with that result v_v

Back