PC [Sale] Humble SEGA Bundle

Ethics

Banned
Veteran
Gil
The new Humble Bundle has finally rolled out, sporting 'dat SEGA logo. This bundle includes DLC for some games without offering the base game itself, which I'll note in the lists using DLC. It's the first time that I've also seen them offer physical merchandise, so you may need to provide a mailing address if you buy into that tier.

Tier one, starting at $1 or your regional equivalent:

Dreamcast Collection, NiGHTS Into Dreams, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul DLC and Miles' Tactic "DLC" for Football Manager 2015 DLC

Tier two, currently gated at $3.58, will be expanded in the future but currently only includes two games:
Empire: Total War and Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West

The third tier, gated at $12, only includes one game:
Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai

The fourth and final tier, listed at a whopping $50, actually only includes physical merchandise in the form of a Dreamcast T-shirt.

I can't see much reason to justify purchasing any of these titles, really. The Dreamcast Collection does not even impress, with a grand total of 4 semi-popular games. The only impressive title on this list, in my opinion, is Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai but it is gated behind a price that is far above what you could pay in any given Steam sale. Unless you just really want that T-shirt or want to support the charities, I'd advise making this bundle a miss.

I'd also like to point out that Miles' Tactic DLC for Gootball Manager 2015 is actually a (free) Steam workshop item and not a DLC at all.

Back