Veteran
Gil
Warrior
Bomb
Cactuar
Tonberry
Ultros
Don Corneo
Hey hey, folks! Now, we all love a nice deal... And we all love to help out our friends in need, right?

Well, the wonderful Humble Bundle for this week is here!

Your selection(so far) spans:

• Tesla Effect
  • Always Sometimes Monsters
  • Insurgency(A share pack of four for your friend)

Spend a bit more dosh? You get these too!

• Grid 2
  • Blackguards
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2(Definitely a winner)
...and more to come!

Finally: Spend 12 or more dollars, and you'll unlock the sensational...

Saint Row IV!

So, do you fancy grabbing a few games and helping people out?

Check out https://www.humblebundle.com/ for more details and offers!

If you share a copy of Insurgency, you will also be given Full Mojo Rampage for free.

The major reason I'm posting, though, is that they added 3 new games to the bundle. (These games are retroactive, so if you have already bought it, they will now be available if you follow the link emailed to you.) They have included the original Grid, KickBeat Steam Edition and Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy into the second tier. The second tier is currently pay-gated at $6.25 or your regional equivalent.

I can't say I've played any of the games in this bundle bar Saints Row IV (which you should just buy because of raptors.) I am, however, extremely interested in trying Full Mojo Rampage as well as a number of other games. This is base on nothing but interest in titles, but I'd say this bundle may be worth picking up if you enjoy diverse gameplay that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Picked this up. Thank you.

My brother-in-law sent me Insurgency yesterday, so I just grabbed Saint Row IV along with it. Awesome deal!

There's actually been more games added too! Maybe you should update the initial post @Paddy Mcgee
is insurgency any good @Mitsuki ? Me and Jeff were thinking of trying it..

iSmiff I haven't even downloaded it yet. :P

I'll give it a test run when it's done downloading (might be a couple days since Saint's Row IV is downloading atm) and let y'all know.

Back