[CLOSED] Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Iron Fist Tournament I: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er about an hour-ish? I think I'll just try to request to have that day off. >.>

It'd be easier and give me a well deserved break.

FFF members: calling off from work for an online game competition.

That's the way to do it. ;)

Sadly I can't join after all. My PS3 stopped reading game discs. But good luck and have fun, guys.

Aww, what a pity Mitsuki. :sad3: If we get the stream working you can still cheer from the side lines...not that that equals taking part...but...I should stop neow. :wacky:

And way to go Exoskeleton! Tekken Tag 2 > IRL. :lew:

I envision that I am going to bomb so hard in this tourney. Why? Because I've got less than a day's experience with the game and well, Paddy force- I mean, talked me into signing up.

So if the numbers remain as 6 we're going to have a semi final of 3 players. How would we resolve that would someone get a bye at random?

Honestly I think we would need at least another 3-4 members to go ahead with this event. I would join in if it's needed but we still need at least 10 participants in total to make the event worthwhile. So start spreading the word guys!!!

To make sure everyone had an opponent at every stage we'd need 8 players.

If this is still going ahead let me know, I am more than happy to get involved. Mind you, I am far better at Tekken 3 :P
Bryan_-_A_New_Challenger_-_Win_Animation_-_TTT2.png

Vivi-Gamer

This tournament is definitely going ahead, feel free to sign-up in the registration thread!

Hey Guys I realised yesterday that my trip to NYC is on the 8th and that I probably wont find time to participate. Which sucks because I was looking forward to it. Even tried practicing and made matching tag team outfits :sad3:

Sorry about the lack of participation! I hope the tournament goes swimmingly for all involved. ^_^

That's a pity Exoskeleton but thanks for showing your support nonetheless, there's always next time.

For now I'll sign myself up in his stead until I see how many participants we have in total.

You should join anyway, Gal. =P I might even join since I just checked PSN and they have it. So I can participate if there's enough room. I haven't played a Tekken game since I was 13 though. :unsure:

The more the merrier Mitsuki! There's no participant cap on this so feel free to register if you're able to.

Looking forward to this, never done anything like this. The thing with Tekken Tag 2 is that I still don't get how the unlockable system works... It never tells you what you unlock. I've just been going through Ghost battles to reach the top rank again (Got a new PS3 and you cant transfer TTT2's save by USB). I'm really not good at Tekken Tag 2... I don't like to juggle so any Tekken since 5 has been a real bother for me.

Looking forward to this, never done anything like this. The thing with Tekken Tag 2 is that I still don't get how the unlockable system works... It never tells you what you unlock. I've just been going through Ghost battles to reach the top rank again (Got a new PS3 and you cant transfer TTT2's save by USB). I'm really not good at Tekken Tag 2... I don't like to juggle so any Tekken since 5 has been a real bother for me.

Then I hope I get set up against you for the first round or something. ;)

My game is downloading still. 45% so far, and that's 8 hours of download so far. >.> I'll continue tomorrow. My poor PS3 needs a rest.

I managed to reach Tekken God rank today, been playing a few times this week, looking forward to it:
TTTGOD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back