Hey All~

JustAnotherCecilFan

Cecil's #1 Fan(girl)
Gil
Hello, I'm JustAnotherCecilFan...and I am just another Cecil fan. (Cecil Harvey, that is.)

All jokes aside, I love every FF game I've played, although the only one I've gotten through the whole story in is Dissidia 012.

I own the following Final Fantasies: I, II, III (DS), IV, IV:TAY, IX, X, X-2, Crystal Chronicles, CC: Ring of Fates, CC: Echoes of Time, Dissidia 012, Theathrythm, and Theathrythm: Curtain Call. I hope to have all of them someday.

My favorite characters are Cecil Harvey (obviously), Dissidia's Warrior of Light, Golbez, Dissidia's Garland, Kain Highwind, Firion, and Ingus.

Besides FF, I play other RPGs such as Disgaea, Fire Emblem, and Dragon Quest. I also enjoy drawing and writing fanfics.

Nice to meet you!

Hello, Cecil! Welcome to the forum. Our forum has a Spira section where you can display your drawings and fanfictional work! Make sure to check that out. If you have any questions regarding said place, shoot me a PM, I happen to mod our creative corner. =]

I hope you enjoy your time around the forum, and to see you around posting. Welcome once again!

Welcome to the forums! I think you should get a hop on finishing the rest of those FF games you own! You're in for a treat! ;)

Back