New Here

LucianVII

Gil
Although I have had this account for a while I have never actually posted anything lol. I have been a FF fan for the better part of my life, my favorites are 7 and 10 (X-2 doesn't exist to me), but I am playing 3 and 6 right now and plan on getting 4 soon since it is now on Steam! I still have to get into the whole 13 series, although I've tried playing 13 and it is really hard to get into. Unrelated but no my name is not from League of Legends.. It is from the Underworld series lol.

Welcome Lucian! I'm playing x-2 at the moment and am actually finding it much more fun on the handheld for some reason. I'm thinking that if you play it for the minigames and collecting stuff, then you can enjoy it. Just...ignore the story maybe.

Thanks Sprout! Yes I may try playing it again. Unfortunately I don't have the vita.. went the 3ds route, so will have to wait for next break before I can play it at home on ps2.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to FFF! FFX is my favorite, and it took me 2 playthroughs to really get into FFXIII. Hope you enjoy it here!

Back