Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy Forums
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October

Guess the Boobies

Hello all, and welcome to our first and official Breast Cancer Awareness Event (Final Fantasy style!) In this event you will be, you guessed it, guessing who’s boobies the images or trivia hints belong to. Some are easy, some are not. Not all boobies come easy, right? Some are hard to wrap your head (hands) around!

Event Rules - READ THEM:

1. No unzipping bras, preferably no white shirts either.
2. You must PM me your answers.
3. This is a timed event; the first person to PM me with the most amount of right answers wins.

4. Do not give away which boobies belong to which character, it’d be a shame to get disqualified from these goodies.
5. Have fun.

Questions? PM me.

Boobie 1:
YXmLxrR.png
Boobie 2:
ygGu0nJ.png
Boobie 3:
2ukKAT8.png
Boobie 4:
8Omyayq.png
Boobie 5:
2ZhoCPE.png

Boobie 6: Her boobies will "show you no mercy'!" - Who do these boobies belong to?
Boobie 7: Her boobies are a "seventh heaven". - Who's boobies are these?
Boobie 8: She was born with "the gift of boobi---- I mean magic." - Who's boobies are these?
Boobie 9: "Fat-ass, butt-ugly" - but boobiefull! - Who's boobies are we talking about?
Boobie 10: Her boobies are "as holy as the knight she is", though with this, "she only sports a pair of 2 not 5..." - Who do these boobies belong to?

Tread carefully....

OPTIONAL BOOBIE TRAP:
NOQxcTz.png

So again, PM me your answers. This is a timed event so whoever sends me the most correct answers first, (you only get ONE PM, so make sure you do it right) wins. We will have a top two in celebration of boobies. That’s how they usually come in a pair of two.

First prize:
- Coloured username for 7 days.
- 2 GP.
- 20% Discount in Mogshop.
- Pink Ribbon Winner reward (postbit).

Second prize:
- Coloured username for 3 days.

- 1 GP.
- 10% Discount in Mogshop.
- Pink Ribbon Support reward (postbit)

Bonus boobie trap reward (optional): This is a bonus, but it’s optional as you get to “pull a number” and that number gives you a “prize”. Some may like these prizes, some won’t... Once you have decided to go for the Bonus boobie, and you’ve picked a number you cannot change your prize. This boobie trap boobie reward is only for the 1st and 2nd place holders. If you can't handle a joke, do not give me this boobie's answer.

You can no longer submit entries!

Going through the results now --- please hold!

We have ONE person, and this person is the only one who got 100% on this contest... Boobiefull!
This person.... is....

G A L A D Í N

Surprise, surprise. I dub thee, Queen of Boobies.
Consider you guessed the Boobie Trap Boobie as well, even though you had been warned... Please pick a number in this thread 1 through 4...

The second place holder was a bit of a toughie.

The second place holder has been calculated as follows: First person (to have PM’ed me) to have the most correct ANSWERS (blanks will not be counted) holds the 2nd position.

This person is....

F L E U R

Congratulations! You did not enter the Boobie Trap Boobie, therefor you do not get to pick a number.

Everyone receives 200 Gil for entering.

The Tickle My Fancy Funny Boobie award goes to...
R A P H A E L

Nd7gHu0.png

Answers revealed below.

Image 1: Fran - Final Fantasy XII
Image 2: Ritz - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Image 3: Aerith - Final Fantasy VII
Image 4: Elena - Final Fantasy VII / Advent Children
Image 5: Quistis - Final Fantasy VIII

Her boobies will “show you no mercy!”. Who do these boobies belong to?
Trivia 1: Beatrix - Final Fantasy XI

Her boobies are a seventh heaven. Who’s boobies are these?
Trivia 2: Tifa - Final Fantasy VII

She was born with the gift of boobi--- I mean magic. Who’s boobies are these?
Trivia 3: Terra - Final Fantasy VI

“Fat-ass, butt-ugly” --- but boobiefull! Who’s boobies are we talking about?
Trivia 4: Queen Brahne - Final Fantasy XI

Her boobs are as holy as the knight she is, though with this she only sports a pair of 2... not 5. Who do these boobies belong to?
Trivia 5: Agrias - Final Fantasy Tactics

Boobie trap boobie: Barret.

Below the entrants answers.

Fleur

1. Fran
2. Ritz
3. Aerith
4. Cissnei
5. Quistis
6. Beatrix
7. Tifa (if the actual answer to this one is Marlene, that's just plain creepy...)
8. Terra
9. Brahne
10. Agrias

Master Cat

#1 - Fran (XII)
#2 - idk!! this one is really bugging me, 'cause the art design looks recent...
#3 - Aeris (VII)
#4 - Elena (VII: AC)
#5 - Selphie (VIII)

#6 - Lightning (XIII)
#7 - Tifa (VII)
#8 - idk. probably pre-VII xD;
#9 - idk!! but I remember a line from IX where Baku was making fun of Queen Brahne. sounded like a similar convo.
#10 - another tough one... the only knights I know are Freya and Beatrix (both IX), but I doubt it's either.

Bonus: Barret Wallace!! Manboobies.

Raphael

1. Fran
2. Yuna
3. Aerith
4. Cinssei(girl from ff7 crisis core with the red hair that was also a turk member)
5. Quitis
6. Celes or Yuffie (know not getting it)
7. Tifa
8. Terra
9. Queen Brahane
10. Beatrix

I'll probably hate the joke but bonus bobbie: Barret

Galadín

#1: Fran
#2: Ritz Malheur
#3: Aerith Gainsborough
#4: Elena
#5: Quistis Treppe
#6: Beatrix
#7: Tifa Lockhart
#8: Terra Branford
#9: Queen Brahne
#10: Agrias Oaks

Optional Boobie Trap: Barret Wallace

Harlequin

1. Fran
2. Ritz
3. Aeris
4. Elena
5. Quistis
6. Beatrix
7. Tifa
8. Terra
9. Queen Brahne
10. Celes

Boobie Trap: Barret

Ilyena

1: Fran
2: Rosa?
3: Aerith
4: Elena
5: Quistis
6. Beatrix
7. Tifa
8.Terra
9. Queen Brahne
10. Lightning? (this was a tough one)

Optional Boobie Trap: Barret

Galadín, Fleur, congratulations! All awards will be given as soon as the admins get on. =] Thanks to everyone who entered. The gil reward will be donated later tonight.
Galadín, all there's left is to pick a number 1 through 4, brave one!

Thanks again, and I hope you all had fun!

Six

Bravely, I'm going to pick the number three. :unsure:

Number 9 was Queen Brahne right? Please tell me I didn't imagine her naked for no reason...

EDIT: Scratch that, just saw the answers. I never would have guessed at Ritz for number 2. Terra was a tough one too for me.

I think the guess the boobies game shoulda been with fff members. Men aswell of course. I reckon ive got the best set of man tits on this site

I think the guess the boobies game shoulda been with fff members. Men aswell of course. I reckon ive got the best set of man tits on this site

That's what I thought it was when I viewed the thread in the first place, when I saw it I was disappointed but gave it a crack anyway. :lew:

Hahaha, bunch of pervs. People already think I'm mental, what do you think they would've thought if I had gone round asking for boobshots of people? :ffs: No shame!

Well with the first two rules you posted.

Event Rules - READ THEM:

1. No unzipping bras, preferably no white shirts either.
2. You must PM me your answers.

yea, that kinda makes it sound like where it was going.

Hahaha, bunch of pervs. People already think I'm mental, what do you think they would've thought if I had gone round asking for boobshots of people? :ffs: No shame!

Only i think yer mental. And id have been happy to get my tits oot for everyone!!!

What kind of bras have zips? Is that how people dress in Germany?

I thought it was the newest trend in New Zealand! ;)

...Geez, settled down, Scotland. Next year you'll be the first I ask!

Back