FINAL FANTASY AMV

Ferden

Gil
WHAT'S THE TITLE OF THIS FINAL FANTASY AMV ?!?

Hi everybody,

Long ago, in 2006-2008, I was in a big computer shop, and a big projector was playing lot of videogame-related videos: trailers, interviews, and even some AMV. There was one that I still remember, and I would like to find.

It featured many images from Final fantasy X: the flying ship, the two main characters doing some kind of acrobatics, many little things flying around the big ship (don’t remember what). I’m not sure, but I think some scenes included also the girl from Final fantasy VIII, but nothing from other installments.
I never played any FF game, but judging from the images around on internet, I think the scenes were all from cut-scenes and not from the actual games.

The music was made up by a single song called something like “Vee Lee”, “Dee Lee”, “Veelee” or “Deelee”, which was also the main refrain; they repeated the word quite often.

I tried few possibilities on google but I didn’t find anything... I’d really like to find the AMV, I’m sure you know better. Did you see this video somewhere?
Thanks

Last edited:
Afraid I'm not familiar with it, but my guess is you'll have a hard time finding anything used as a store demo years ago online today, especially since it would be relatively obscure among all the fan-made Final Fantasy AMVs out there. Maybe if you or someone else were able to just identify the song it would be easier to track down? That one word isn't much to go on.

Also, I'd recommend adjusting your post title to something like "Need help finding Final Fantasy AMV" so it will attract the folks with the information you're looking for :)

Yep, finding the song's title is pretty much the purpose of this thread... as for the thread's name, can you change the name for me? I tried various buttons but I didn't figured out how.
Thank you

Back