Hi FFF

Sora Keyblade

Gil
Hi guys, I'm Sora Keyblade, I'm Italian and I'm seventeen :P

I've began play Final Fantasy when I was eight, my first Final Fantasy game is been FFX (but the first FF that I've finished is been FFVII)and it's been love.

For all those years I've practically played and finished all Final Fantasy games of the main series, except Final Fantasy II, V and IX

My favorite Final Fantasy is FFVII (I know it's predictable) and my favorite games of all time are Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Xenogears :D

I hope to stay well in this forum and find a lot of fan to share my passion for Final Fantasy :highfive:

P.s. I love this emoticons xD
:smiff::soul:

Why hello there, welcome to the forums. :) I definitely recommend you play (or finish) FFIX. One of the best games in the series, imo.

Glad you found us! You'll fit right in. =]

Thanks at all ^^

Why hello there, welcome to the forums. :) I definitely recommend you play (or finish) FFIX. One of the best games in the series, imo.

Glad you found us! You'll fit right in. =]

I would play FFIX, but I haven't found a physical game and online the price is excessive :(

But I'll play this game, only to heard "You are never alone" XD (one of my favorite song of Final fantasy)

Welcome to the forum Sora, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! If you have any questions feel free to give us a shout, we'll gladly help you out.

Benvenuto, Sora! (hopefully that's right, I used Google Translate :P )

Glad to have you :)

Have you considered the PSN store? FF9 is only a couple of quid/dollars/Euros on there

Yeah, but I like to have the physical version of the game, but I'll probably buy it in the PSN, until I found the physical game xD

If you have any questions feel free to give us a shout, we'll gladly help you out.

Thanks for the availability :D

Benvenuto, Sora! (hopefully that's right, I used Google Translate :P )

Yes, it's right XD

However, thank you very much :D

Welcome new comer! We appreciate you joining us. Hope that you have fun, make friends and enjoy the forum. Feel free to post and share with us.

Welcome Sora!

I can guess you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts... What're your opinions on the(eventually) coming KH 3?

KH3 is one of the game that I've waited from more time (along FFVSXIII :P), I feel confident for this game, even if some aspects of KH3d I have no like and now if Nomura isn't careful during the writing of the plot, the contradictions will be a lot

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster. And if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Mhmm... Ok? xD

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Are you Xenogears and Suikoden's fan? XD
Right?

Welcome to the forum, Sora! :argor:

I visited Italy earlier in the year.

I hope to see you around on these forums, and that you enjoy our company / the discussions that we have here.

:chocobo: ~Welcome to zhe forums, Sora!~ :chocobo:

I'd also recommend playing IX, even if it has to be a digital version. It's one of my faves next to VII and probably X!

Kingdom Hearts is another great series, but the plot is a little difficult for me to follow... After the first game anyhow. xD;

Enjoy your stay in here and feel free to chat in the "shoutbox" with all of us in your free time. :3

Back