[04/09] Kingdom Hearts 2.5HD - New Features Trailer

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
We're a tad late to this party but it's better than not showing up at all.

Square-Enix recently revealed their latest trailer for KH2.5HD, which showcases the wide variety of new features coming to the games for the first time to Western shores. You can watch it below.

Roll on December.

Oh, Birth by Sleep, how I cannot wait to play you again. In HD. Haha.

I think I'd read up on most of the features a while ago, too.

Isn't this all in Final Mix which is part of the reason why we're getting it :wacky:
Not sure how this is news :wacky:

boo not on ps4 =( =( =(

i'm going to have to beat my ex roomate with a tire iron to get my ps3 back arent i?

Y U DO DIS

Well, the point of doing the HD Remixes is to finally put all of their re-releases, sequels/prequels and spin-offs on the same platform and, since they started doing it on the PS3, doing it on the PS4 would be counter-productive.

The only problem has been Dream Drop Distance because it's a two-screen game that's too difficult to convert but too big to just make into a movie.

Looks to me like I missed out on an amazing KH. Can't wait to replay KH2 (yay Vivi!) and check out a whole new adventure in BBS. What's the cinematic one that's included? That isn't a game? I probably never played that either, so can't wait :).

Looks to me like I missed out on an amazing KH. Can't wait to replay KH2 (yay Vivi!) and check out a whole new adventure in BBS. What's the cinematic one that's included? That isn't a game? I probably never played that either, so can't wait :).
The cinematic one is Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded, a remake of Coded, originally for the DS. There is literally nothing notable in it besides the ending scene, which leads into Dream Drop Distance. Completely unnecessary game.

The cinematic one is Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded, a remake of Coded, originally for the DS. There is literally nothing notable in it besides the ending scene, which leads into Dream Drop Distance. Completely unnecessary game.

Ah ok. Still, it'll be worth a watch. I'd like to see what I've missed, even if it isn't much.

You could probably just watch the scene independently of the other game's scenes, since they don't link up at all. There is literally no point to (Re:)Coded other than the ending. I'm pretty sure it's a secret ending, at that.

I would argue that the game could be wiped from existence and not a thing would change. If you've played DDD, you're sorted.

Having said that, you probably won't appreciate DDD (or the rest of the series) as much if you haven't played BbS before - arguably, that's the most important game so far, lore-wise.

Back