[FFX] Celestial weapons

GxCoud

Gil
Can I get the Celestial weapons in the first part of the game? Or do I need to get the Cloudy mirror (or something) from the Calm lands first? thanks!

Can I get the Celestial weapons in the first part of the game? Or do I need to get the Cloudy mirror (or something) from the Calm lands first? thanks!

You can start collecting certain crests, sigils and weapons but you won't be able to properly complete merge them until you get the cloudy mirror and charge it (at the Calm Lands).

Yeah the Celestial Weapons are almost pointless and weak until all is done with them when it comes to th mirror, the sigils, and the crests for each. It goes from one extreme to the next once they get fully juiced up into a powerouse weapon.

Well, I'll add a little more detail ;)

I don't know if you know how to get the mirror, but to obtain it you have to do the Chocobo training in the Calm Lands & go to the Remiem Temple & do the Chocobo racing there. Once you receive the Cloudy Mirror, you have to go further and transform it (this is so you can get the weapons.. some of these require it, while others only require the cloudy mirror) to do that you have to 1. Defeat Seymour Natus. 2. Go back to Macalania Woods... the entrance of it there is a woman looking for her husband. If you go to the right of her two times, and up one time, you'll be able to get him. after that you have to get her son. If you go up the walkway and to the fork (at first it was blocked) and examine the altar where the son is located. & tada!! you got yourself the celestial mirror. :)

Back