Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Can anyone find me a good quality large image of this? Google isn't bringing much of use up for me

alexandria-1024.jpgfinal-fantasy-ix-airships.jpgFf9_alexandria.jpg2CczIVw.jpg

You're right, there isn't alot out there. I'm not even sure of the last one either..

View attachment 3549

You're right, there isn't alot out there. I'm not even sure of the last one either..

This last one is I think a town from FFXV / Versus. It seems to be very much drawing from the same sort of architectural style as Alexandria, in that it is renaissance-based in theme, and this one looks to be heavily inspired by Venice in particular (canals, etc), so I can see the association there.

-

I don't think there are many decent images of Alexandria... Which is odd since it is one of Final Fantasy's most beautifully designed cities in my opinion.

There are some that I've found, but they are not of the greatest quality, unfortunately. But if they existed in greater quality, then I think that it would give a great view of the castle and surrounding town.

There are good images of it during the opening sequence when the airship is flying towards it, but most of the images that I can find of that tend to have either the game title or credits slapped on it as well. :sad2: Also, the quality is always poor in any images of this scene that I can find. I've just attempted to screenshot the scene myself from a youtube video, but I've discovered that the quality on there is extremely poor.

ffixchi012.jpg

Artwork:
Alexandria_Artwork.jpg

Not much help, I know. :sad2:

Ah... Also I should move this thread.

- Moved to FF Miscellaneous-

Back