Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
MogShop is now live! Sorry for the long delay.

There's been a few changes, so I'll go over them briefly.

FFFNetwork - Anything to do with special account privileges and upgrades have now been streamlined.

Stiltzkin's Shop
- Colored usernames/usertitles/threads. No major changes here.

Mognet Central
- FFXIV Shop for the FFF FC. Trade your GP for in-game rewards.

Gold Saucer - Special items for certain events can be purchased here. You can also exchange Gil for Gold Points (GP). For more info on Gold Points, please read here.

--Exchange Currency:

Ticket #1 : 3000 Gil for 1 GP (30 days until repurchase)
Ticket #2 : 5000 Gil for 2 GP (30 days until repurchase)
Ticket #3 : 10000 Gil for 3 GP (30 days until repurchase)

You can only purchase one type of ticket once every 30 days.

--Gift Cards:

Green Gift Card: contains $5 for 35 GP.
Red Gift Card: contains $10 for 75 GP.
Blue Gift Card: contains [COLOR=399ff]$25[/COLOR] for 100 GP.

Staff Giftables
- Items here can only be gifted by staff.

Mooglets Station
- Items that users can collect or gift to others. A more interactive approach than the previous setup.

--Trinkets: All previous default items were deleted from the shop (though still currently in the system) after the recent vB upgrade. Rather than re-upload the items individually (which would have taken awhile), I figured it would be better to make new ones, something a bit more personalized for members. Started with 10 trinkets to start with, but I will gradually add more later.

--Ancient Forests:
Essentially like trinkets, but FF-themed.

--Special Gifts: Geared for special occasions (birthdays, holidays, etc). Since earning GP is rare, this can be viewed as an extra special way to gift members something other than Gil and trinkets. You may not donate your own Gil to other members and have them purchase these gifts for you. If I sense a pattern and questionable activity of the feature, I will deny the transaction. Remember, we want this feature for special occasions and since there's only five gifts available per month, please be considerate of others and don't just purchase on a whim. This is supposed to be a genuine gesture for others, especially on their birthdays. This is not supposed to be a get-rich-with-GP scheme.

--Rare Collectibles: Just a little fun and something to do. Currently not available as smileys but will show up on your postbit.

--Legendary:
Rule: Materia and crystal names (and codename) will be limited. For example, if you purchase the independent materia, the smiley name and :codename: must comply with FF7's independent materia (Cover, Enemy Lure, Speed Plus, etc). Same with crystals - names must comply with the FF theme somehow (Ifrit's Crystal, Fiery Crystal, etc) and not any random names. Only one stock each right now so that the smiley remains exclusive to one user, but once items have been purchased, the price will eventually go down a bit (and stock will increase) so that others can reasonably collect them (for postbit display) if they want.

How to earn Gil easily:

--Posting
--Making threads
--Joining events & competition
--Gil donation
--Reputation Reward

And that's pretty much that. With the new addition of GP currency, I am hoping to bring something new and extra to everyone by providing little goals and rewards through item collection and the likes. At the same time, I also didn't want Gil to become useless, so Gil and GP should work hand-in-hand. If you guys have any feedback or questions, please let me know here. Have fun! :)

Some info here are outdated. Please view MogShop Network for a complete MogShop experience!

Small update:

Few more mascots have been released, at the expense of 25 GP.

There is also a new custom item called 'Mogshop Discount' under Staff Giftables. Whenever you guys win a discount voucher from a contest or event, this item will be gifted to you. Doesn't actually do much of anything, but it's proof that you have a discount for something. It'll be up to the staff member to disclose the discount to the member when they gift that item to them. If you're ready to make a purchase using your discount item, contact someone in staff and we'll instruct you on how to use your discount. You can either make a purchase at a full price and the difference will be donated back to you, or donate the amount of (in accordance to the % discount) Gil to FFFBank.

Discount items only applies to Gil currency, not GP.

If one collects the complete set of all the Legendary and Rare Collectibles, do they receive 50 GP + 10,000 gil / 15GP + 5,000 gil for each set?

@Galadín That is correct. =] So essentially, the more people post, join events means they earn a bit of GP + tons of Gil. Gil can be exchanged for GP in the MogShop under Gold Saucer (which I see a few of you already took advantage of this) and you can save up those GP to purchase a complete set, thus earning you bonus GP and Gil points. Lather, rinse, repeat.

So purchasing a set is actually well worth it. Sure you lose most of your GP temporarily, but when you do gain it back, you'll get a bit more.

Added this to the first post:

How to earn Gil easily:

--Posting
--Making threads
--Joining events & competition
--Collecting interest from the Bank
--Gil donation
--Reputation Reward

Small update:

The white materia has been purchased and claimed by Gal. She now owns the smiley: :holy:

Due to this betrayal (I wanted that materia) the white materia has been lowered down to 5 GP so that users can reasonably collect them from now on. Check out her postbit panel to see a sample.

Update:

I've reduced the Gil payback for completing a set, just to balance things a bit.

Rare Collectibles: 15 GP + 2500 Gil (instead of 5000)
Legendary: 50 GP + 5000 Gil (instead of 10000)

Update:

Purple independent materia has been purchased by Six. :cover: Item price is now 5 GP for anyone who'd like to pick it up for their postbit display.

Updates:

• Changed the category "Exchange Ticket" to "Exchange Currency" under Gold Saucer.

• Added three gift card items: Green Gift Card ($5 for 50 GP -- currently unavailable) | Red Gift Card ($10 for 100 GP) | Blue Gift Card ($25 for 300 GP) Red and Blue gift cards: one stock available each - first come, first serve!

So gift cards are officially up. Yay. This will be the very first time that FFF is making gift cards purchasable with special currency (GP). This is coming out of my own funds so I'll be monitoring how GP is handed out by the staff, and when I can afford to give to the community a little, I'll add more to the stock. At the moment, I've estimated that people would be able to afford a couple gift cards by December, which would be ideal for me, hence why there's no $5 gift cards yet, lol. But when I do make the $5 ones available, I'll make 3 stocks available and maybe lower the GP a tad bit. We'll see. So I highly encourage that you guys participate in the current events going on as the staff has asked me permission to hand out GP for prizes and effort (even if you don't win anything).

If you guys have any feedback or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Update

-Special Gifts: Made some adjustments regarding the giftable-only items under Mooglets Station. Please read the description before making any purchases.

--Price Change: changed from 2500 Gil to 3000 Gil
--Refill Time: changed from 30 days to 60 days

So, you may only purchase these items once every two months -- one gift per member only. Please don't donate more than one gift to the same member.

Update:

-Added 'Ancient Forest' category under Mooglets Station. These sprites are essentially like trinkets, except FF-themed. Five sprites are available for now, but more to come later.

Update:

After looking into the Gil issue and making some manual adjustments on a few users' banks (please see Gil and GP: Rules & Regulations for more information) to make things fair as much as possible for everyone (members and staff included) I can now make gift card prices a bit more realistic. Here's the changes:

Green Gift Card: contains $5 for 35 GP. Still unavailable, but 3 stock will be available in a few weeks.

Red Gift Card: contains $10 for 75 GP. Stock: 2

Blue Gift Card: contains [COLOR=399ff]$25[/COLOR] for 100 GP. Stock: 1

Also made a few changes for Gil payout:

Collect a complete set (fish, paw prints, lady bugs) to get 15 GP + 500 Gil
Legendary Items: Collect a complete set to get 50 GP + 1000 Gil

At this point, we'll have to be careful about Gil as well. I know that often times I get too carried away with Gil, but that will now change. Sorry guys!

----

Exchange Currency: Brought down number of days duration from 90 days to 30 days and increase Gil prices. They are geared more towards our richest members.

Ticket #1 : 3000 Gil for 1 GP (30 days until repurchase)
Ticket #2 : 5000 Gil for 2 GP (30 days until repurchase)
Ticket #3 : 10000 Gil for 3 GP (30 days until repurchase)

Special Gifts: Brought down Gil price and duration.

--Price Change: changed from 3000 Gil to 2000 Gil
--Refill Time: changed from 60 days back to 30 days

*Prices will stay like this for awhile, though if necessary I might increase/decrease GP depending on things. But I'll try not to do that if I can avoid it. =]

Have fun, guys.

Updates:

-Two $5 Gift Cards now available in Gold Saucer! Each cost 35 GP. So try to take advantage of the Christmas events going on since GP are being rewarded a bit more often than usual, in theme of the 'Spirit of Giving' month!

-Colored username updated a couple weeks ago, so we now have Bubblegum Pink and Lime Green available for our Veteran members for a month or two.

-All colored username duration: permanently increased from 21 days to 30 days.

-Few other updates including additional items in Mooglets Station > Ancient Forest, Mooglets Station > FFun Shop.

Last update for the rest of the year!

Permanent price changes: Customize Profile and Profile Music Player (from 5,000 Gil down to 3,500 Gil). Since we've been pretty tight with handing out Gil than ever, this seems to be a fair change especially for Full Members.

Temporary price changes:
For a limited time only, the colored usernames are now 50% off (1,250 Gil) for Veteran members until end of December. Grab 'em while you can!

Updated Gil and GP: Rules & Regulations regarding GP donations.

GP Donations: (Gift cards)

-Due to monetary system involved here, there will be restrictions. GP donation via Mogshop > Bank is allowed to a certain extent (events like Secret Santa, for example), thus any donations for the purpose of exploiting the gift card system is forbidden. Please do not abuse this feature. We expect individual members to earn their own way when it comes to rewards, most especially the gift cards, so any questionable transactions and activity will be looked into before gift cards are distributed. This is to ensure that we don't have a bunch of users collecting GP only to donate to one or two users for easy access to gift cards. Only use the GP donation if certain events call for it, but in general, we make it a point not to use GP donation via Bank unless it's under special circumstances.

----------

-Sale ended for colored usernames. However, instead of going back to the regular price, colored username items will now cost 1500 Gil.

-New sprites available in Ancient Forests!

Updated the GP reward for purchasing complete set of items to balance things a bit.

For our Masters, Crystal Bearer, and Pom-Poms Owner:

Collect a complete set of Materia to receive 50 GP + 1000 Gil.
Collect a complete set of Pom-Poms to receive 20 GP + 300 Gil.
Collect a complete set of Crystals to receive 10 GP + 200 Gil.

For anyone else who didn't purchase any of these items at their original price:

Collect a complete set of Materia to receive 15 GP + 500 Gil.
Collect a complete set of Pom-Poms to receive 5 GP + 150 Gil.
Collect a complete set of Crystals to receive 3 GP + 100 Gil.

So the goal is that whoever makes the attempt to purchase those items at their original price (on top of collecting the complete set), they will receive some (if not most) of the GP back as reward. For anyone else who completes the set but not the original owner of any items above, they'll receive a few GP back as reward.

New sprites available in the Ancient Forests!

Bad boys: Emperor Mateus, Golbez, Kefka, Kuja, Sephiroth, and Seymour.

Few news items are also up in FFF Network. Twitch Channel, SB Chat Integration, and SB Chat Upgrades (Special Upgrades tab). I'll be releasing notes about these items soon. For now, please read: Twitch Streaming Suite for info.

Been awhile since the last update, but more sprites (Series 5) are now available in the Mooglets Station > Ancient Forests shop. Be sure to set the Results Page to 50 so that you can see the items.

Sprites added: Cloud of Darkness, Jenova, Sorceress Adel, Sorceress Edea, Ultimecia, Yunalesca

Another sprites update, made by Galadín

Series 6 includes Cyan, Hope, Vincent, Vivi, Wakka, and Zell. Be sure to check them out, folks!

Series 7 will be released in a week or two!

Closing down shop on November 1st. Not sure for how long, possibly a week. Doing some changes with Gil (prices and prizes), regulations for donation, and daily interest, so please be patient.

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back