Hello, nice to meet all of you.

Jupiter Knight

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hello, I just joined the forum today.

I started playing Final Fantasy X back in 2003 when I was 16 years old. My parents back than weren't sure if they wanted me playing video games at first, but quickly got over it and I started playing FFX. Final Fantasy X was the first game I played on PS2. It's what got me into video gaming today. Of course I've played 7, 8, and 9 as well after I had long beaten 10. But its been my favorite ever since. Even after I beat FF13, and I wasn't a huge fan of the sequels as I felt they took away from the first one. After I beat Final Fantasy 13, I was very excited for FF X/ X-2 remaster. I'm still playing it today.

Anyways, I hope to make many friends here in the forum. Thank you all for having me.

Howdy :melody:

Welcome to the forum, Jupiter.

I do hope you will make some friends around here, but I'm pretty sure you will. Enjoy your time around here, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us. Once again, welcome to our community!

meollo!

Dogtag%20Tucker.png

his or her will be the new actually definitely having a community forum. Expendable advise that I become a member of since i have really like final fantasy. I'll keep this kind of quick as well as nice. The most popular final fantasy will be 8. I am a new Squall/Leon fanboy for life-long. At the moment Internet marketing definitely right realm reborn if you just about all enjoy which too I do were within the identical entire world and so we could bash in place a long time but yes i mean basically the item. Simply just considered I would bring in personally.

Back