Multiple Platforms Warframe

Ironman

Tony Stark
Veteran
Gil
Well i was in the Psn store minding my own business when i came across this game, it was free so i figured "well okay, I'll give it a go" and so i downloaded it and now im totally hooked.

Warframe, a game where you are as skilled as a ninja, and you have all kinds of firepower you can go with, Separate armour that all has its own Special abilities. Now i only ask two things.

1. Have you played it?

and

2. What do you guys think ?

Now personally i am really enjoying the game, and i was just curious as to what the rest of you thought about the whole thing, 'is it not your kind of game' is it that "you just can't get into it" or like me are you actually enjoying this game.

Please discuss all things warframe right here

Warframe has a lot of potential, and I've only played the PC version so I don't know if/how it differs from the PS4 version, but personally I can't stick with it for very long, though I do dive back in from time to time. On the PC the missions are all pretty much cookie-cutter affairs and the only way to add some spice to the mix is to shell out cash for IAP. Now I don't mind supporting creators at all, but if I'm going to do it with microtransactions I need to be hooked into the game enough to make them worth it. As cool as the Warframe concept is it just lacks the variety and depth that I was hoping it would have.

Disclaimer, though: at this point it's been several months since I've touched the game, and I never put in enough hours to really progress.

Warframe is a little different on the PS4 it feels like a well made game where as like Kirito pointed out the PC version just felt all over the place. Albeit it has been a while since I myself has played it and I don't know how different it is to past versions. But with similar levels and easy to kill enemies it got boring pretty fast.

They've done a decent bit of polish recently to this game, adding a more legit prologue-esque tutorial and some missions to mix stuff up a bit. Still suffer from the same issues from before...lack of variety and Skinner boxes out the ass.

Not sure if most of the recent ideas are legit or copped from Destiny, but they work well either way.

I got it on my PS4 and at first I was pretty interested.
After a while though, it started to feel a bit too "MMO grindy" if you know what i mean. MMOs have always put me off a bit, as I find it hard to stay interested in a game that is desinged to be an endless grind.
Which is a shame because the universe and art design are really cool to me.

Back